The Man on the Road Part 14

The Man on the Road Part 14

A Story by Buzz_Reynolds
"

things happen

"
The Man on the road part 14!

Suddenly the ship stops short! "Oh my" carl says, "what just happened?" 

Just then Rex comes from nowhere and jumps on the ships control panel. "NOOOOOO" screams Marty who had just realized there was no more toilet paper while he was on the toilet! The ship starts spinning, faster and faster, eveyone gets pulled to the outer walls of the ship as though they were on a tilta whirl, carl is screaming "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" which turns into a gargle as a strange liquid enters his mouth, "Gurrrrgllllleeerrrglllleeee" POOF!  


uhhhh, well readers I have a slightproblem, ahem you see I seem to have misplaced the ship after startling myself with that POOF!


OH! how pleasant! there it is the second poof must have brought it back! now lets go back inside and see how our crew is doing!


Inside the ship all was quiet, nothing was running not even the lights. It took no time to see that our heroes are no longer here. Good thing I have a tracker on Steve, let me find him quick I'll be right back. Until then here is a fun little song that you can sing out loud!

Singing this song is fun!
it's better then doing nothing!
but i surely could use a bun!
for this hotdog I want to eat!
while sitting out in the sun!
okay now I'm done singing!

also this is the end of part 14!!!

© 2011 Buzz_Reynolds


Author's Note

Buzz_Reynolds
Hi working on this story in my free time! hope you all enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting, I guess.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 22, 2011
Last Updated on December 22, 2011

Author

Buzz_Reynolds
Buzz_Reynolds

Stroudsburg, PA



About
Hi I'm just your average, not at all average 21 year old. I love to read, write, and doing arithmetic (math just in case), so you can guess how well i fit into the triple R theme many schools seemed t.. more..

Writing