Reason To Goals

Reason To Goals

A Story by A.L. Chan
"

we aren't the only ones with dreams, kids

"
    Don't we ever try to succeed in everything we do.
To give it our best and make sure all benefits and pros will be received as a reward. 
The question is, is it always for us for what comes in return?
We learn to love, hate, fear and care. We all make reasons based on these emotions. 
We may not see it, but every achievement or every failure it just doesn't reflect on us. It also reflects on the people who love us the most.
What's amazing is, wether it's good or bad the support and encouragement never runs out. 
We may never see it, we may never feel it and we may never think about it from time to time but to think about it once in a blue moon may just be enough to see how thankful we should be. 


All of these it's about my parents. To give what they truly deserve a dream retirement, a good life and a son who they can rely on just as I rely on them. 
 

© 2015 A.L. Chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on November 3, 2015
Last Updated on November 3, 2015
Tags: family

Author

A.L. Chan
A.L. Chan

Dreams, Adventure, Philippines



About
I have stories to tell. Stories that you might find swell. but before you read my stories. a fair warning for the adventure and thrills you may encounter. be well and be kind .. more..

Writing