WDYSIA - 1

WDYSIA - 1

A Chapter by cl mareydt
"

Beginning the written prayerful relationship in conversation with God. My response & God's response back to me. Intuitive, delightful, & truthfully simple ...

"

Lord, as many times as I have talked with you and prayed, in so many different situations of life, with so many numerous plays of emotions and drama events from the practical to the sublime; somehow it always comes down to the prayer spoken right now that is so crucially important.  

It is now that really counts.  It is right now that holds the quickened freshness in The Holy Spirit for right now.  All the prayers of yesterday, last week, last month, last year, are all rolled into right now.  Nothing can be compared to right now.  Right now with you!

How many times  have I prayed?  How many times have I waited and listened for you Lord?  But, it all comes once again to this moment.  Right now!  I could never have made it to this moment without all the moments before.  But I need you, Lord.  NOW, in this moment.




I Am Here Now.  You are Here Now.  Clear Away All the Yesterdays.  Clear Away All the Tomorrows.  I Do Have Exactly What You Need, Right Now.


What has Passed Before is Literally Gone.  The Past No Longer Holds Any Substance, Except it Brought You to Right Now.  Here Today With Me.  It has Become as a Vapor and has Vanished.  Do not Waste Your Now Struggling to Remember the Past or Hanging Onto it.  Do Not Waste Your Energy Today, Trying to Bring it Back Into Your Present Moment.  It is Wasteful and Useless.  It Becomes a Snare to Keep You From the Now.  A Snare to Keep You From Knowing Me, Right Now.  


All the Goodness and Truth of Any Moment Remains With You and Can Never Lose its Original Substance of Life.  For it Becomes Part of You.  The Refuge, or Unusable and Destructive, is to Be Constantly Left Behind, Allowing The Holy Spirit to Filter it Out of Your Life.  Let it All Go.  Hold Onto Nothing.  Only Hold Onto That Which is Peaceful, Pure, Honest, Full of Goodness and Love.  Not of This Earth or its Earthly Domain.  For Everything Does Have its Own Value and Glory.  


So to What Value and Glory Will You Gather in Your Life?  To What Value and Glory Will You Choose?  I Have Chosen You.  Each of You.  It is Up to Each of You to Choose Me.  Choose Me Today.  Choose Me, Again and Again. 


What Do You Choose?  Who Do You Choose?  For You Will Have Whatever You Really Choose.  I Will Always Choose You, and I Will Always Wait For You to Choose Me.






II Cor. 6:2, Amos 5:4, Phil. 4:8, Col. 3:2, I Pet. 2:9, 

II Thes. 2:13, Deut. 30:19, Josh. 24:15



© 2011 cl mareydt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on December 26, 2011
Last Updated on December 26, 2011


Author

cl mareydt
cl mareydt

planet earth



About
a follower w/God & eclectic wordsmith "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose." more..

Writing