Salt of the Earth

Salt of the Earth

A Chapter by cl mareydt
"

A clarion call to all women ... you are more than what you credit yourself to be ...

"

 A definitive statement must be made once and for all.


There are no women worth their salt that are without the the influence of God in their life.

 

Meaning in a very plain language, that if you are a woman reading this book and you do not know God in your life, you are basically worthless.


You are like the salt that has lost its flavor and can only be thrown into a pile with all the rest of the worthlessness that this life can unfortunately produce. Flavorless, savorless, and non-distinct.


If that sounds harsh, it is meant to.


If those previous sentences are an insult to your life or life style, well so be it.


If you are thinking ... what nerve she has in writing like that ... you are right indeed.


Because basically no one else dares to dis- close such judgements or dares to put it out there into today's spotlight for everyone to read.


Nerve, yes indeed. And, none too late. 


But, let me add one more statement.


Most of us women who do have God in our are not far behind you.


Oh my, there go the eyebrows. Many are close to slamming this book closed right now.


I have now crossed that proverbial line - from enticing information to blatant meddling. And most of you will not stand for anyone declaring such impertinent statements to you.


Guess what?


I just did and I’m glad.


I'm glad I finally have enough nerve to publicly state this and confront other women and con- front myself as well.


Because now something can be done about it. Yes, that is correct!


Something, is better then nothing. Especially in this case. For there is far enough of nothingness propagated in this world by all of us.


Especially by us women.


It has come to the point for most women that to be left unaware is proving to be fatal.


We have become diluted, polluted, and full of toxic waste. We are not what we were created to be.


Instead, we are spreading our disease, and - ed within every category and full of demoralizing worthlessness.


The number of fatalities are on the raise. Women seem to be in a losing battle and right now and their greatest enemy has become themselves. 




© 2012 cl mareydt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 1, 2012
Last Updated on January 1, 2012


Author

cl mareydt
cl mareydt

planet earth



About
a follower w/God & eclectic wordsmith "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose." more..

Writing
WDYSIA - 1 WDYSIA - 1

A Chapter by cl mareydt