Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by C. William

When you are sitting in a restaurant, how often do you look around at your fellow patrons? Do you do a quick glance? Do you try to listen in on their conversations? Do you dismiss them as just another person, or do you really study them, and try to figure out what they are about? Do you wonder why the person serving your food, or cleaning your table, is doing what they are? When you really think about it, every person there with you, has their own life, their own adventures, and more interestingly, their own stories.

One morning, while on vacation, my wife, and I stopped in, at a little café, for breakfast. While waiting for our food to arrive, She looked over at a young man, sitting by himself, at the diner’s counter, and gave a sad face. She always hates seeing someone eating by themselves. In an attempt to assure her, that his solitary eating habits might be by choice, the story of his past was born. The telling might not be correct, it might be spot on, or it might be the tale of what could have been. However you take them, I hope you enjoy these…

TALES FROM THE CAFÉ


© 2020 C. William


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 11, 2020
Last Updated on May 11, 2020


Author

C. William
C. William

Writing
Dorothy Dorothy

A Chapter by C. William


Bob Bob

A Chapter by C. William