The Prince's Tale has drawn to a close

The Prince's Tale has drawn to a close

A Story by Blood.Red.Nobodies
"

I felt like writing something from Snape's point of view. This came from a role-play group I do on Facebook where I play Snape. Things were getting bad for him, so I decided to write this.

"

I've nothing left to say. Nothing left to do. Nothing left to live for. I love her. She loves him. She HAS to love him. I hate you all but I am more concerned with your fates than my own. If she doesn't love James, then Harry, Ron, Hermione and all their kids... Everything would be different. Ron might not have loved Hermione if Harry hadn't told him to be nice. Harry wouldn't exist so neither would his kids. Ron and Hermione's kids either... I know, it doesn't make sense since I hate you all but I don't get it either. Well this is it. Once you read this, I, Severus Snape, hope to be dead.

 

Sev

Sevvie

Snivellus

Snivelly

Severus

 

Whatever you chose to call me within these years of my life, it won't matter any more. I'm about to say the two words. The two words that will create the flash of green that has ended so many innocent lives. And some not so innocent lives, like my own. I don't deserve her. I never did. Well, that's all I have left to say, I guess. Goodbye. I love you, Lily.

 

Always.

 

Avada Kedavra.

© 2011 Blood.Red.Nobodies


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really sweet, strong, and sad. I did feel sorry for Snape when I found out why he was against Harry so much!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

785 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 19, 2011

Author

Blood.Red.Nobodies
Blood.Red.Nobodies

Spencer, MA



About
Name: Marisa Birthday: August 15, 1996 Sexual Orientation: straight Religion: Baptist more..

Writing