Monster

Monster

A Story by Cameron
"

Hey my first story hope you like it

"
It was dark and cold. This monster that was inside me. I could feel it everyday, pushing me and trying to get out but I knew I couldn't let it. Everyday I felt alone, until one day he came to my life. I met him waking down the street and I bumped into him. We both fell down on the ground. We looked on each other's eyes, his was a beautiful color of blue. He got up and asked, "Are you ok?" I didn't know what to say; it felt like my mind was slowly slipping away from reality. All I could see was him. I finally snapped back and told him I was fine, as he helped me get up. He told me his name was John. "My name is Claire," I told him trying to hide my rosemary cheeks. He offered to walk me home but I told him no. "Well," he said, "here's my number in case you and I can maybe hang out sometime." I grabbed the paper and headed home. I sat down spacing out again but it's different time. He wasn't there. I didn't feel his presence. The monster inside must be afraid of him. It's like he ran away from him. The next few days was different, I was free. I spent almost everyday with John and we enjoyed each other. Then one night we were sleeping, I woke up. John had called and said he needed to see me. I rushed to him. I was to late. I pulled by his house and police cars and ambulances was around. His apartment had burned down to the ground. I knew what had happen, the monster did it. The monster was myself.......

© 2017 Cameron


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it. Your style of writing kept me intrigued. Maybe add a little more mystery and proof read

Posted 6 Years Ago


Cameron

6 Years Ago

Thx for the
Cameron

6 Years Ago

For the advice

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 13, 2017