A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember

A Story by Cameron
"

Hope y'all injoy

"
It was a night to remember. All the pain. It tought me a lesson. Not to trust. It wasn't bad though, it helped to see the bigger picture. Even if it costed a lot I knew life would be better. I still remember the screaming that took place. Of course it was mine. I had nothing else to do though. I was locked up. I thought I could trust him. But I was wrong. What's the biggest problem in society. Trust. Every where we see trust issues with people coming out from other foreign lands and your neighbor. Sadly though I trusted Everyone, but that changed quick. I was sleeping in my bed, I still remember how cold it was that night. Then I saw my brother walked in. He seemed normal but I was wrong. He was holding a knife and I tried running. He pushed me down and slowly cut into my skin. The blood. He looked down at me and laughed. "No one is home, now we can play." I tried fighting but he was stronger. I screamed with all my might and he said to be silent or he would cut my tongue out. I was scared. Tears fell from my face. He began torment me all through the night. When someone came it was to late. He had left and then there was me badly wounded. The next thing I remember was waking up in a hospital. My mother looked at me and said sorry. I told her, "for what?" She didn't answer me. Few days had passed and I slowly figure out that I no longer needed anyone in my life. Trust was something that weaklings needed. I grew stronger. I began by killing my family. Now I'm here locked up in a cell like a dog in a cage begging to get out.......

© 2017 Cameron


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this. Very mysterious in the beginning. Had me craving to read more. I love how dark and tormented the piece is.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Cameron

6 Years Ago

Thank you!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2017
Last Updated on November 15, 2017

Author

Cameron
Cameron

Writing
Home Visits Home Visits

A Story by Cameron


A Tragedy A Tragedy

A Story by Cameron