A Special Day

A Special Day

A Story by Cameron
"

Hope y'all like it

"
It was a good day. I knew it would be. Having one of thoses days that will always stick with you. Everybody has a day like that. I'm sure they are different though. My special day is one of those different ones. You might hear something like this on the news. In this world hatred is everywhere. Growing up I have experience this hatred. There was a saying, keep you friends close and enemy closer. I had everyone that I hated written on paper so I could properly pay them a visit one day and express my hatred. One by one, I showed them the proper respect they showed me years ago. Now, I'm not the type to hold a grudge, but when you are mistreated you want revenge right? There is another saying treat someone as how you wanted someone to treat you. Well these people basically asked for it. I mean, they treated me horrible so I end their life slowly and painfully. Isn't that fair? Maybe not, but they got what was coming to them. The last one was my favorite victim. He did so much to me. The scream he made when I had tackle him. The blood that rushed out of him. It made me so happy. The final moment when he saw his life slowly flashing before his eyes were amazing. Let this be a lesson to all of you. Make sure you know who you pick on. Maybe they might fight back to.

© 2017 Cameron


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on November 16, 2017
Last Updated on November 16, 2017