A Tragedy

A Tragedy

A Story by Cameron

It was when I was younger when I started to understand. How life is short lived. People are killing others and themselves as well. So why must we live it. The answer is no one knows. My name is Jerry. It feels like I'm the only one who understands the truth. I've tried to show people but they didn't listen to me. So I was alone. Almost twenty years I was by my self. Growing up with parents that send you to an orphanage isn't fun. But we arnt taking about how I became me. I'm taking about how love changed me. It's started when i applied for a new work place. There was a girl. Her name isn't important. She helped me through alot of stuff and we had a connection. Until she told me about her boyfriend. I was livid. I thought I would go insane. I needed to know more. The next day I acted normal. I also asked about him, where he worked, what he liked like. Know all I needed was a plan. To kill him. Now you know that how is this going to show you the truth well....... On the night is started I had everything ready. How and when I would do the job. But something went wrong. For some reason he knew what was about to happen. So, he turned on me and I got shot over seven times. Blood poring out of me I knew it that my times was over. As I laid there looking up I saw the meaning. It was...............

© 2017 Cameron


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 13, 2017