Art Supplies

Art Supplies

A Story by CampfireKabir
"

A prisoner discovers her artistic side.

"
The orange jumpsuit stands out in the grey box.  The girls sits opposite the door waiting, A slot opens and light beams in, followed by a tray of food. The girl gallops to the food and inhales it. She notices some tomato sauce split on the floor. She uses her finger to paint a smiley face. The girl reflects her art. A pillow is stripped naked and it's sheet is dabbed into the half eaten plate of bolognese. With delicate strokes a flower is painted. The girl shuffles back to admire her work.
The door crashes open and the fat guard enters. Looming over her in an effort of intimidation which completely fails as he slips on the smiley face. The tiniest smirk from the girl enrages the fatty. He notices the rose and sits his blubbery a*s on it and proceeds to mimic a dog with an itchy anus. They both stand. The guard throws a punch and blood drips from the girls nose. Upon wiping the blood she notices the similarity in tone to the sauce. In an instant the guard is thrown face first into the wall. Unconscious. The door is closed shut. There is a lot more paint. 

© 2015 CampfireKabir


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on March 10, 2015
Last Updated on March 12, 2015

Author

CampfireKabir
CampfireKabir

Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom



Writing