Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Jessica L Auster
"

I plan on adding more pages to this.

"

 

Some say that love takes a long time to develop between two souls. Others say that love can happen at first sight. And then there are the ones that are unsure about the concept of love itself. I remember when I was all of the above, believe it or not. I’ve come to the realization that love can happen anytime anywhere.
Love isn’t taken seriously in some cases these days due to unfaithfulness, and sometimes, rushing into it. Unfaithfulness can lead to cheating in other relationships after the first. And rushing into love can also turn out to be a good thing in the scheme of things, due to maturing and learning from your foolish mistakes.
On the opposite note, I’ve never heard of a case of love being taken too seriously. I personally don’t think it’s even possible, unless obsession is mistaken as love. In that matter, it can hurt…even destroy. Love is gentle and pure. It’s nothing to take lightly or use the word to express a feeling of “like”. It’s to be used just as it is described. Gently and purely.
In my thirty-nine years of first hand experience with the feeling itself, I could write a book.
I remember most of my seventeenth year. I remember October…and May. But why these particular months, one may ask themselves. Why, I’m here to tell my story. Now I can’t promise you that you’ll like my choices, nor can I promise you happy endings.
And so my tale begins in the fall of 1927…


© 2008 Jessica L Auster


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:) Liking it so far....

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 23, 2008