Walking home Chapter 1

Walking home Chapter 1

A Chapter by Cara

Walking home from school with Emma Lee is something that I enjoy doing. I was so use to it. Even though we didn't talk at school we talked on the way home everyday. She was taller than me, as most people are me being on 5'2, she had green eyes and long dark hair. we would walk the 4 blocks from school together it was usually just just, but today Sara caught up to us since she was going to my house anyways. As we continued walking Emma waved goodbye and walked up the path to her house that looked more like a manor that a regular house. As she walked in the door Sara and I continued to walk the last few doors down to my house. 
Sara and I walk up the stairs to my house and out to the back yard. My house was kinda big and had a tower like room on the back corner side of the house, which was my favorite room. We haven't lived there long so we haven't repainted it or done anything to the backyard yet. The house was a cold blue-gray color had a wrap around wooden porch that would make noise when it was walked on. In the backyard, there wasn't anything special.There were a few burn spots from the people who lived there before us and a wooden fence that went all the way around the back yard except in the corner of the yard there was a gap where the fence wasn't all the way finished. Peering through the fence I could see the woods and one weird oak tree off to its self, spaced farther than the others. It looked to be an ordinary tree except for its odd spacing and that all of its leaves have changed colors or have fallen off, while the others were still green. 
"Hey Sara, come look at this" I said. Sara walks to the corner where i was and looks through the gap "what am I looking at?" she said as she stands back away from the gap. I think your just crazy Clare. She walked back in the house and i followed her as i heard a rustle behind the fence i turned around only catching a shadow of what was there. I closed the door and locked it behind me.


© 2015 Cara


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great start Cara. Very descriptive. I always try to write stories but get stuck. I like the end of it. It makes wonder where you going to go with it. What was that rustle behind the fence? Keep it up. Again, great start.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cara

8 Years Ago

thanks for the feedback i like to keep the readers interested. i will post chapter two soon!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2015
Last Updated on October 28, 2015


Author

Cara
Cara

IL



About
I am using a pen name to write my stories so i will keep this bio short. I usually write mysteries, horror, and romance. It may take me a while to update and get new books but once i have a few follow.. more..

Writing
Im Scared Im Scared

A Story by Cara


Chapter 2 The Fire Chapter 2 The Fire

A Chapter by Cara