Lord of the Rings (How I Thought It Worked)

Lord of the Rings (How I Thought It Worked)

A Story by Heromen Selena
"

I recently watched Lord of the Rings and me and my sister created this version of the first one. Hope you laugh all the way through :)

"
Sauron created a wedding ring for his future husband. He infused the one ring with his lust and passion so that whoever wore it would feel the same desire that he has, but not only does it cause the bearer to love Sauron it also makes him or her irresistible to everyone else.
Massive war broke out across Middle Earth because everyone wanted to be his husband. Eventually one man king, Grisilduor, finally managed to take the ring forcefully from Sauron, but unfortunately he cut off Sauron's finger in the process, killing him from the absence of lust for his one love. Since his passion was the only thing holding him together his mortal self fell apart, but he kept watch over his ring still in search for his one true love who will return the ring to him, so they could be wed in holy matrimony.
Many after Grisilduor wore the ring, but they were soon consumed by lust and became Sauron's concubines. One little river hobbit named Gollum killed his best friend for the chance he might be the one Sauron's looking for, but alas he bore it for 500 years waiting. The lust permanently engraved Sauron into his brain causing him to go insane. That was when a hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, chanced upon Gollum's dark cave and the rings, but for some reason he was not as consumed by the passion unlike those before him. He returned to his home, the Shire, and the ring was forgotten among the hobbits.
Until Frodo found it and rekindled the flame that fueled Sauron's passion. However, Frodo was completely immune to the affects of the rings influences, only making Sauron desire him even more for he wanted what he could not have. Gandalf sent that Frodo to destroy the ring once and for all to avoid another war before the ring could take it's affect on Frodo.
As he travelled he met upon many different types of people who all fell madly in love with him. Only on of these hopeful lover caught Frodo's eye, and that, my dear friend, was Aragorn. Aragorn broke up with his current lover at the time, Boromir, to begin his new relationship with Frodo, but Boromir soon became jealous of Frodo who had gained the affections of Aragorn.
He tried to take the ring that made Aragorn fall in love with him, but Frodo fought with all his might. He feared that if the ring was taken away from him that Aragorn would no longer love him. He prevented Boromir from taking it, but then the orks came to take Frodo to Sauron so they could be wed. Boromir was shot three times in the chest by one of the concubines. Aragorn, who still cared, came to his aid but alas, he had 3 arrows in his chest and not even Aragorn's love could save him.
He was broken over Boromir's death and Frodo tried to make him feel better, but Frodo could not make him feel better.
Frodo left, alone, to destroy the ring ashamed that he didn't give it up to Boromir, while Aragorn sough to avenge Boromir's death, and of course save 2 hobbits that managed to get taken by the orks on the mistake of them being Frodo. Aragorn and Frodo promised to keep their love strong until they would meet again, no matter what trails they faced. But Aragorn quickly was released from the ring's influence and kissed this random Elvin girl.
Sam would not let Frodo go alone for even though Frodo still loved Aragorn, Sam hoped that one day he and Frodo would go back to the Shire together and have a happy life together.

~The End Until the Next Movie~

© 2015 Heromen Selena


Author's Note

Heromen Selena
I had loads of fun with this :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOL thats way too funny xD i just watched LoTH. my dad found humor in it hahaha(: cant wait for the next one.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


xD I just finished watching LOTR this morning- *cracks up in laughter* Very funny! Nice!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA....FUNNY!!!!!!!! Nice twist!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


i enjoyed reading this.. but i had a question you say that the poeple who wore the ring became irresistible to everyone else.. do you mean thier power? because although he was my favorite, smiegel, was anything but irresistible and he loved the precious (: good stream of thought! -s

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


unique
not perhaps what tolkien was getting at but i liked it anyway

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


A unique slant.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol thank you. I finally understood the story Tolkien was trying to tell :P It makes more sense this way.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ha , this is funny good version. Have more fun!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it. Now you made me a lord of the rings fan lol

My best friends dad will now hate you because he has been trying to convert me for 3 years now

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol i love it it was really great

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

856 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 3, 2015

Author

Heromen Selena
Heromen Selena

Somewhere Over the Rainbow, NH



About
I haven't changed my "about me" section since I joined this website at least 5 years ago, so I think it's about time I changed it! Lot's of things have happened to me since then and I'm a completely d.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Gravedigger Gravedigger

A Poem by Reaper