A letter

A letter

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

christopherniquet:

carmen dell orifice photographed by cecil beaton

                         A letter

I wrote you a letter. Just words to be read. I wanted you to know. You are my everything. My mystery to try to understand and comprehend. I know you have hidden thoughts and different life. I wanted to tell you. I need your silken skin against me and to hear your gentle voice in the midnight hours of living. I know you walk on delicate places and are afraid of self-made prisons. Sweet lady, love should not be a prison. Should be a place where people adrift in each other kiss and embrace. Not hiding the imperfections and allowing tears and sorrow to be free and safe. Just an letter my darling. Just words to tell you. I love who you are and what you are becoming.

                             Coyote/John castellenas

Source:
158 notes

© 2015 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new poem and photo. I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi John, gone are the personal days of the letter. I Loved just to sit back on the couch and slowly peruse each letter sent. I take the letter for what it is my friend, a letter to a lady, a Love. Your words always have a gentle way John and i Love that. In the end it matters not how the letter would be taken, the letter in itself is a small work of art. The picture and the words complimenting each other in this little gem. Fly free my little bird and if your heart sings with mine you shall come to me. There are no prisons in Love. This, to me, is a letter of Love. The recipient shall know she is deeply wanted but it is her decision in the end what she wishes to do. As i say John, it says fly free, make your own choices. An excellent little gem. Your Friend....Vladislav.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Vladislav. I agree. A personal letter is very special. We can hold and re-read at-will.



Reviews

Very well put. Beautiful! gud job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Daisy Roy for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
We both know I am a sucker for words of love and you expressed it so eloquently. Love your word. Beautiful Thank you so much for sharing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Willard. I appreciate the comment.
This is a nice short poem/letter. There was one thing that threw me off, in the last line it says 'Just an letter' I think that it should be a letter be letter does not start with a vowel. Other than that I think this is a great poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Sabrina. I will read over and thank you for the help.
A beautiful letter
This is amazing, I am never disappointed you are such a great poet!
Thank you for posting:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you. I appreciate the comment.
A gorgeous letter to the one you love. So sweet and lovely. "Love should not be a prison" - I agree and you describe love beautifully. Stunning writing John.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Julie. I miss the days of letters. More personal and we can hold on to them forever.
It is so important to know that you are loved. We may know the feelings growing inside the person but still a confession is what we all carve for. the desire to be desired is what makes this feeling of love complete. And love is true only when we accept each other with all our imperfections.....
A beautiful write.....

P.S. Always love the pictures you add with the poems...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
a beautiful tribute john,trying to understand a person,there hopes and dreams
this is real love

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you wordman. I appreciate the comment.
You put a ton of meaning into a short paragraph. There is always a mystery behind even those closest to us. You gave this a certain style that is unique. It all fits perfectly the way yo wrote it. Great stuff Coyote.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Relic

8 Years Ago

You're welcome my friend. There are no obligations with me. I only wish I could write that much. :)
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

It is my pleasure to read your work. I have been expanding to other places. I want to published some.. read more
Relic

8 Years Ago

That's always a good thing to branch out. I wish you luck with that.
What a beautiful love letter, Coyote. Who wouldn't want to receive it:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Pryde. I appreciate your kind words.
I love how you are able to achieve such meaning and depth, while keeping your message so accessible. Beautiful in its simplicity...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Diana. I appreciate your kind words.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

917 Views
34 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


If You... If You...

A Poem by s y e