Forget me not

Forget me not

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Three short poems.

"
                        

              Forget me not


----

She told me, flattery will get you everything.
Please make me feel loved and wonderful.
I need someone, to be their, everything.
Even if just sweet lies dear Poet.

----

I remember the long Summer days and us stealing kisses and dancing near the lake.
You were my elixir of the sweet new Germany September wine.
Your kind words of love torn away years of misery and regret.
You told me often. Lover's love and they demand more in the midnight hour.

----
  Forget me not my love , she whispered.
The canvas of life is for us to create.
We can paint with a gentle touch or conspire to leave broken pieces of art,
where love can be dead and bury.
Blood art leave final resting place or love descended to glorious places.
Leave memories of sweet kisses and many dances for the moon and the sun.
Never to be forgotten.

                       John Castellenas/Coyote








© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mou
true love is hard to find and hardest to forget ever..in life, we fall apart but those beautiful memories that remain in our heart forever..beautiful emotion and sentiments have shared here..specially love the line --'Forget me not my love , she whispered. '

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you mou. You are right. True love is rarely touched in a lifetime.
mou

7 Years Ago

you are welcome my friend



Reviews

Sweet the memories of new love that burn in our heart and touches our soul. Good write, John.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Ted and you are right my friend.
"The canvas of life is for us to create." How true this is...we hold the paintbrush and wield the words. Beautifully romantic poetry, John....just in time for Valentine's day. Lydi**

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Lydia. I appreciate the comment. Happy Valentine's day to you.
Lydia Shutter

7 Years Ago

Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friend. Lydi**
Nothing wrong with sweet flattery if it gets you there.
Like the middle one. Love came at the right time.
I suppose at the end, love leaves us all. But the memories still paint the picture.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I agree Paul. Nothing wrong with flattery and thank you Paul for reading and the comment.
Ah, all of these are so lovely. What caught my eye with the first one is that the speaker desires to be loved, even if the love isn't true. That desperate feeling to be important to someone is a feeling many people experience and you conveyed it so beautifully. With the third one, I think the message is that love is something you create and each of us can choose how the end product will come out. Thank you for sharing these poems!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and I agree. We need to feel special and needed.
I loved the opening line. Soft, soothing and romantic. "The canvas of life is for us to create." If I am not wrong you used this line in one of your writings too...correct? Hope you don't mind me asking that. A beautiful poem.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Maybe. I wrote many poems into my journal today. I was in a writing mode. I have 8 more ready to be .. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

608 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2017
Last Updated on February 10, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..