War pigs

War pigs

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"






                                 War pigs

Does the child want war in the elementary school?
Do the mother want their daughter and son to die for people in faraway lands? 
People tell me. War is a part of us. We need war and war need us.
We will fight war till the end.

Today the cold war is back. The War pigs are singing to us. Need to kill and kill some more. They hate us and we need to destroy them. We must be like the Romans. Kill the enemy till the enemy is no-more. Send soldiers into populated areas and blow us complete cities.

The War Pigs want more money for war. 25% of every tax dollar for war USA citizen. A nickle of a percent for education and well being. Do you know how many places the USA soldiers are fighting?  134 or more.

Today the War pigs control our world. How many calls for revenge today?  How many threats of violence were spoke today? How many drones with no conscience were used today? How many soldiers had to decide to kill today?

Did anyone hear the word "peace " spoken today? Peace had become a dirty word. No profit in peace. The saddest part my friend is. No declared wars and we spend more than the Vietnam area of the USA dollar.

The War Pigs speak of a nuclear bomb. If the common person knew. One proper hit could cause a Nuclear Winter.  They would hold great fear.  He, who speak of nuclear weapons like ordering a beer. Are cold and dumb. Nuclear, bio and chemical warfare. Had advanced.  A sad world we live in. Can destroy the world a thousand times over and we still have starvation in our world. The War Pig scream in Washington for more blood. Who will pay?  US and Us.


         John Castellenas/Coyote






                          

© 2017 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

John - you are so right. No child wants war and I doubt that mothers want it either. Perhaps only the mothers of ancient Sparta wanted it for their boys. "Come home with your shield, or on it."

I'm reminded of a quote by one of our great military leaders - Eisenhower. He warned the United States to be fearful of the "military/industrial complex." He saw early on, I think, that the only ones who profit from war are those that provide the tools for it.

A good write - John - take care.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are right Dave. Eisenhower too. He saw he future. Thank you Dave for reading and the comment.



Reviews

I don't even know what the truth is anymore. Huge agencies everywhere manipulating the truth. Look at the Syria crisis atm. I don't even know which side to take theoretically: what I do know is that war is wrong and it should stop, but they've warped it so badly you can't decide what to do.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are right. The truth is gone. The world must stop and begin again. I believe saving life over ov.. read more
I agree with this in so many ways. Honestly, I keep falling into a rant while responding. Falling back to one of my ancestors. Koyaanisqatsi.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Thank you Jon for reading. I don't know what is true or not. I pray we maintain peace of a sort. Do.. read more
we pay for wars, but have no money to solve poverty and hunger---
Amen, Coyote...Amen.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

It is sad my friend and thank you for reading and the comment.
There are no winners when it comes to war. I found myself turning off the news from too much violence here or abroad.

Samantha is a great guitarist and Sabbath sings of truth in this song.

A poem with a great message Coyote.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I love Samantha. She is real rock and roll. Thank you for reading and the comment.
I like, "War Pigs" perfect. I do think that many of them want the Cold War back.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

The Cold war are back. Men create fear and separation. Korea for example. USA feed Korea. Stop the f.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

463 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2017
Last Updated on April 15, 2017

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


MySelves MySelves

A Poem by FaeryQueen