Please tell me a story

Please tell me a story

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I wonder who is the "She" whom will not tell You thousands of stories after reading these words? You melt a woman's heart then You burn it like a flame, beautiful romance and passion lighting all the ambience around, another piece of beauty and love to adore from You my dear gifted friend.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend. I do appreciate the kind words.



Reviews

Deep and sweet, reminding us all that we are stories, and each day we write another page. May we bring so much joy in our letters and lines. Merry Christmas my friend.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I agree dear friend and thank you for reading and the comment. Merry Christmas.
A very nice sultry romantic feel to this poem Coyote. Gives you tingles on your skin on reading it. Build up to passion and good times ahead for both. Beautifully expressed and so heartfelt.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Dawn for reading and the comment. Merry Christmas.
Nice write, she smiled and she whispered, we need new stories, we need stories of us

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

All of us need to create new stories. Merry Christmas my friend.
That is what life is all about, making up some new stories. I may print that on a piece of paper and put it on my mirror to be reminded every morning. I like it when you give us new stories...thank you!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Crowley for reading and the comment. Everyday, we need to create new stories.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1056 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2018
Last Updated on December 24, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..