The human touch...

The human touch...

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

November poetry number five...

"

The human touch.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"The easiest gift to give is concern, time and to listen. In a world of fast pace and little time. We must slow down and show the people we love and need them."     

                       The human touch….


People can get lost. They feel they are alone. They are blinded to reasons to be alive and go forward. Many ways to find dead-ends in a life. Lost love, isolation from the people we love and need. Bad times and locked doors of opportunity.


We can get scared. Fall down and can’t find the way to hope. Some folks can find peace and salvation in prayer. Some of us need kind words and a helping hand. I believe we have forgot the old way. The human touch. We forgot how to listen and pay attention to the people around us.


Some people  find peace in silence. Salvation in self-pity. Living and dying alone. They forgot the joyous dances in the light of love and life. Their bleeding heart leaving little of one person life lived. Some battles are a constant struggle.
They are lost before they were started.


We need the old ways. Where neighbors talks to each other. When people had long conversation about anything. Where laughter was easy and time for friendship. Is part of our life.


The human touch. A free hug. A shared joke. Showing concern for someone in pain. I believe the world is moving too fast. No time for concern. We forgot kindness, we forget how to talk to each other. We must slow down.

Stop and communicate. Ask real questions of concern. Because we care for friends and family.


I like when  a stranger shared a smile and a hello. Simple gifts we can give freely. Can change  a day for another person. Kindness birth hope. Love bring life to the dead in dreams and in spirit.


We must slow down and have concern for the world around us. The human touch is needed for us to know peace in our life.

                               Coyote
                                    January 2013

© 2021 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

hi coyote
been glancing through some of your pages to find a story where the's no drinking, self-pity or remorse.

i totally agree with you "The human touch. A free hug. A shared joke. Showing concern for someone in pain."
I think mobile phones & the internet, whilst very convenient has made people more remote towards each other, & I include myself here... i don't like talking on the phone, although I've long been retired I resent phone calls, so I never answer the phone, I feel it's it's an invasion of my time.
not good I know. but a phone call is minutes of my time lost forever. 'cos after the call has finished the conversation has mostly been forgotten. better to write an email or a letter which can be re-read whenever you want to reminisce.

happy easter

cheerio carola

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Happy Easter dear Carola. I had a good life. I am where I suppose to be. I adopted three children an.. read more



Reviews

the human touch
the first being the vaginal squeeze of birth and all its traumatic awakenings of light, gravity, and breath
let us all celebrate the sentient ability to touch and feel touch...sapien touch...

thank you Coyote for the touch...

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

I agree my friend and thank you for reading and the comment.
Unfortunately, many people misunderstand your kindness, I did learn the hard way as they say "too much kindness leads to rejection", many people think that because You are kind You are weak, how many do know that You are the strongest?? that your strength comes from your kindness, being able to be kind no matter how much You've endured, and how many do know, that at the end that same kind person when ended up wounded, the wound is like no other one, when You give countless chances and at the end You know You only should let it go... your words touch me beyond words, if only more humans were like You the world would be so much much better.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

A smile, some conversation and a hello. That is the kindness I believe we need my friend. Thank you .. read more
Yes indeed, we have become numb to affection, and I don’t mean love; I mean kindness, help, a wave, a laugh, a simple word and yes a touch. Where I live , people wave to each other, perfect strangers, just to be civil;
People lose themselves in their own small world and can’t reach out beyond that, hopefully, we will learn to share our soul.
Best
B.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

I agree dear Betty. We need more kindness. Thank you for reading and the comment.
Betty Hermelee

2 Years Ago

You're very welcome John!
Best, B
This is beautiful, honest, simple, and true. A wonderful piece of writing.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

Thank you dear Cherrie. We need to slow down and enjoy life my friend.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 4, 2021
Last Updated on November 4, 2021

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Haiku #21 Haiku #21

A Poem by mattavelli