Noelle the Cheetah

Noelle the Cheetah

A Story by Johnny Mike

Noelle's voice pierced through my head as it always did, but I held my tongue. I raced up the creaky stairs, and retrieved the movies. As soon as I could gather a thought I heard the whine again, "these aren't the blue ray one's Johnny!"

 

Noelle frantically shot up from her position and raced upstairs. Stomp stomp stomp, Noelle never walked like a normal person. Instead, she brought both her feet down like she was pounding the juice out of grapes, and it sounded like thunder! The same was when she knocked on the door. If one did not live with her and understood her habits, Noelle's knock could be mistaken for the police.

 

As Noelle made her way down the stairs she yelled out, "where are the Harry Potter blue-ray series! I don't know where they went, they vanished!

Now, like a cheetah Noelle seeked out the weakest prey and planed her attack. With her snout pointed towards me she viciously started making ridiculous assumptions. She hissed, "you have them, you took them to Elyse's house I know you did, you better get them back!"

 

Like an innocent little rat, I didn't know how to respond, I was stupefied by her accusation. As usual, I held my tongue and did not unleash the wrath of this tiger.

© 2017 Johnny Mike


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on January 2, 2017
Last Updated on January 2, 2017

Author

Johnny Mike
Johnny Mike

About
Milennial English Undergraduate pursuing teaching more..

Writing