Plasma Ovule: Chapter 5 The Tower of Organization

Plasma Ovule: Chapter 5 The Tower of Organization

A Story by Cody
"

Nadur, Depit and Rontak go to the "Tower of Organization" to put in line their obvious flaws and try to sort them out.

"
The next day, Nadur, Depit and Rontak are walking to a mysterious and vague place. They start it off with up most beginnings. Hardly anyone is out on the streets but the whole city's atmosphere has a grand yellow hue. Nadur has no idea where they are heading. "Guys, where are we going" Nadur asks in a jittery way while looking at the both of them, rapidly. Both Depit and Rontak are as calm as they could be. They hardly even look at Nadur. "Nadur, we all need this, so this is for the best" Rontak tells Nadur in a forced stoic manner. "You've been with us for enough time to fully set things straight" Depit says while looking at the rising of the sun. Nadur looks up to also look at the sun and says "Yes, today I'm definitely spiritually connected to the sun". Depit sighs and mutters "Classic Nadur". Nadur starts getting really impatient and says "I must know where we are going or I think you guys are the opposition". "Lower down the vines, this place is for the better" Rontak says to Nadur.
They finally arrive at a large titanium obelisk. It's so tall that you could sense gargoyle air to make your stomach slightly turn from the gigantic view. The technological gateway's corner is covered in buttons and elaborate graphic screens. Some of the buttons seem to require keys to actually activate. Depit presses the simple green button to progess up the door to get through. They went inside and there was a "hoverform", a platform that rises up to higher destinations with the combination of electricity and magnetic pulls. "hoverform up" commanded Rontak and they shot all way up to the great steel balcony. The view up from the balcony is breath taking. You can see golden air among the shadow colored buildings and the sun looked and felt like its main attention is completely on you. "I feel like I am the jah around here now" Nadur says in aw. "Yeah yeah, say that around Ionan and he'll bring out the weed killer" Rontak says with a cynical smirk. "Guys, enough with the pointless lip smacking, we got auto-therapy to do" Depit says with his typical annoyance. 
The three meleks sit down peacefully. "Okay, we should all three realize that we have potent flaws" Rontak proclaims as she looks through the sky. "Yeah, I have some anger issues" Depit admits. "I can't touch anything with out burning things" Rontak admits. "I guess I just have a problem with..." Nadur struggles to admit. "Being normal" Depit spouts in a compulsively grumpy way. "Yeah" Nadur says with up most gloom. "Sorry Nadur, but he's got a point by this time around" Rontak says in a chilly manner. "Okay, I wouldn't be so volcanic if Ionan wouldn't have implanted these iron horns into my head" Depit says trying to make the others understand. "It sends these volts into my neocortex to react that way, it's just how that giant red cricket thing made me" he continues with a seething look in his eyes.
"That was just... wonderful and gorgeous, Depit" Nadur says with inappropriate glee. Depit just turns his head and gives Nadur a suspicious look. Rontak's eyes light up with an idea. "Guys, haven't you noticed that we all have these problems because it was the way Ionan made us" Rontak enthusiastically says. "I'm not sure if my problems were intentional or not" Nadur says as his ponders. "I think you got a point, Rontak" Depit shouted. "I just think I was just one big mistake" Nadur says to himself. "Oh come on, Nadur" Rontak tells him. "We all got Nadur to blame" Depit proclaims. "Let's visit that giant pest to see why he made us like this" Rontak says with a sadistic smile. Nadur and Rontak agreed with her. They all decided to start their journey with their visitation to Nadur.

© 2015 Cody


Author's Note

Cody
I'd like to thank Mia Kane for pushing me to continue the series.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Posted 8 Years Ago


Still interesting, and the story pulls along. Keep up the awesome work. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow loved keep writing you are a natural

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2015
Last Updated on September 3, 2015
Tags: Tower, Organization, Science Fiction, Cyberpunk, Therapy, morning

Author

Cody
Cody

????, OH



About
I am 19, I have clairvoyance and I'm out to free people because they're brainwashed by the Illuminati. I'm very open minded. Sometimes I think my dog Meadow is my spiritual daughter but I realize I co.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Belong Belong

A Poem by Colton Warr