Deity to Mind Totem Chapter 2: Kitchen Angst

Deity to Mind Totem Chapter 2: Kitchen Angst

A Chapter by Cody

I enter into the kitchen and everyone is already seated at the table. Everyone was aggressively happy and I couldn't understand why. I had to try to force myself into finally sitting down with them. Luckily, my pet pig Morty was sitting beside me. The florescent light would make a potent buzzing noise and it would flicker every minute or so. It would give the kitchen a cold and distant atmosphere. There was a metal capsule in the middle of the table. Mom opened up the capsule to reveal a cake with orange icing. Boris pouted like a child and then said "I wanted chocolate, not orange". Dad looked down with a grim look on his face with that disturbing red electronic eye of his and said "Orange is good for the alteration of your genetics". All of us siblings couldn't understand what he meant by that. Mom patted dad on the back and said "Now don't say too much, dear". "I don't give a damn what kind of icing it is, cake is cake" said grandpa Rhondo.

We all got our pieces of cake finally. I looked down at my slice for a brief second and I noticed the cake part was crushed, mutilated baby parts. I looked up and I couldn't believe what I had just saw. However, I looked back down and the cake was normal.
The whole place was silent, so I began to speak. "You know, with me sensing the textures of auras, it sometimes makes my neocortex hurt" I told everyone. Everyone just stared at me. Morty began snorting and oinking while looking at everyone like he was trying to help people understand what I was trying to say, then he just looked back up at me. "Bela, can you just be normal for just one day" Ben asked me. "Ben, can be nice to Bela for one day" Evelyn questioned Ben. "Seems like you're always picking on him" she continued. Evelyn seemed like the only part of my family that was wholesome. She couldn't do anything wrong. She was the angel of the family, if not the angel of this whole repulsive and corrupted world. "Evelyn, everything Bela says is just weird and borderline nonsense" Ben responded to Evelyn. "Ben, the reptilians have got a hold of your mind but Evelyn's could be free" I bluntly told Ben. "Bela, I can never understand what you say" typical of Boris to say. Dad slammed the table, stood up and yelled "Bela, let me f*****g tell you something, if you keep starting arguments, I won't be afraid to kick your a*s out of the house"

After dinner is done, the family heads back to the living room to watch television. Morty and I finally walk in. We see that everyone's vision is just stuck onto the television. They all had emotionless zombie expressions on their faces. There was a strange somewhat transparent line that was coming out of their foreheads and into the screen. President Clive Browning was on the T.V. giving an anonymous speech that I wouldn't dare listen to. But then I took one good look at the screen. To my horror, Browning had green scaly skin, razor sharp teeth and sociopathic, blood shot, yellow eyes that hurt to look into. He was playing with a marionette but not just any marionette. It was a real life aborted fetus with its veins acting as the puppet strings. Browning was making it dance. Right there, I knew I had to wake people up. I went up to my father and started to shake him. As time went on, the more aggressive I got. Then he sprouted up in fury and shoved me up against the wall. He was suffocating me. I yelled "Get off of me". That's when Morty sprung into action and bit dad's ankle. Dad grunted and dropped me. As I was desperately trying to catch my breath, I could hear grandpa laughing in the background. "You should really try to control your temper, honey" mom told dad. "Are you okay, Bela" Evelyn asked me. "Dad, even I admit that you went too far, you should have just punched Bela" remarked Ben.

After that, I locked my self into my room. No lights and nothing but silence. However, I felt a grandiose source that was pulling me to my closet. I was scared but excited to finally open it up. I opened it and I saw the wolf deity in a cosmos area. He had a long root to replace his left arm for bringing us Rains triplets to life. He shed a tear on to me and embraced me. We were both completely mute. I bowed down to him as he is my lord. He then shut the door and I went to bed and fell asleep with bliss.


© 2015 Cody


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is getting crispier with every word.
I wish to see Bela outa there and maybe take Evelyn along as well.
Looking forward to read more of this!

Posted 8 Years Ago


i love this piece, gave me a place of cold remembrance, i loved how you sowed your words together to create this atmosphere of remote mobility.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
Really nice chapter,..the flow of the story is incredible,just little gramatical errors which am sure you will improve in your next chapter.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you!
The story is very creative,I like that. I do agree that you need to read it to yourself to arrange it and make it flow. nice mind!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you!
I did not read this, I watched this. You are improving your writing style greatly, even though I thought you were already incredible. I'm loving this story and I'm excited to read more, I hope he shows everyone in his family that he is far greater than them. The connections between the characters and their differences are brilliantly portrayed through the dialog. Another winner :D 100 again!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you, baby pie!
There were some grammar mistakes, but this chapter was interesting. The story grows. Keep writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you, ANNa

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

535 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 16, 2015
Last Updated on September 20, 2015
Tags: Horror, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Experimental


Author

Cody
Cody

????, OH



About
I am 19, I have clairvoyance and I'm out to free people because they're brainwashed by the Illuminati. I'm very open minded. Sometimes I think my dog Meadow is my spiritual daughter but I realize I co.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mausoleum Man Mausoleum Man

A Poem by Cody


Shade Shade

A Poem by Robert