Deity to Mind Totem Chapter 4: The Beginning of Hell's Day

Deity to Mind Totem Chapter 4: The Beginning of Hell's Day

A Chapter by Cody

A blast of light hit me and I was awake for the day. My mother had opened up the curtains to have this affect on me. "Rise and shine, Bela" mother said to me with overtone sweetness in her voice. "I hope you didn't forget that you have work today" she continued with that disturbing smile of hers. As I tried to get my self together, she aggressively walked out of the room. I finally got up and looked in my mirror to notice that I had extreme dark circles under my eyes as if I was just plagued with energy of mystic misery. Today was definitely not a day for work. I hurry up and get my work clothes on.

I entered into the living room and there was father with a negative and sullen look on his face just sitting in the main chair. I stand there awkwardly as I look at him. The whole room was filled with tundra-cold like air as if my father was polluting the area. He slowly looks towards me and simply says "You are officially independent now because I granted you". My intuition was telling me that he meant that I had to get my own way to work. So be it then. I have no other choice but to walk there myself. You could see it as it was because I risen his flames last night with breaking his hypnotism.

Me and my pet pig Morty finally start walking to my work, which is "Lenny's Burger Palace". I had to be quick. The closer I got, the more my eyes starting to make sense of a figure. It was a person. A female to be exact. She had a complexion that was almost fake, even plastic almost. She had the blondest hair. It almost made me sick. She was dressed in almost all hot pink. Which was even more disgusting to me. She was smiling at me. I sensed negative energy from her, so I tried avoiding her. "Hi" she said in enthusiasm. I stopped my fast walk and turned around and said "hi" back in a anxious yet cold way. "My name is Gwynne, what's your name". "Bela and I can sense your intentions are bad" I told her as I stepped back. "Please don't be like that Bela, I just want be VERY close friends with you" she told me in unsettling intensity. Despite my bad feelings towards her, I couldn't help to be painfully aroused by the way she was promiscuously dressed. Her cleavage was very revealing. She steps closer to me with her inhumanly perfect blue eyes shooting through me and says "I know you're attracted to me, Bela". And she continues by saying "I was MADE for you". "I feel a succubus magnetic force with you" I told her with ease. Morty was starting to grab my pants sleeve with his swine mouth and yank on me as if I should get away from her. I was almost paralyzed as she reached to kiss me. Morty noticed this and shoved my leg and slightly tripped. This broke me from my trance. "I got to go" I told Gwynne and fast walked as fast as I could.

I finally arrived at Lenny's Burger Palace. Morty and I looked up at the logo sign in a forbidding way. I didn't wanna go but I knew I had to. "Well, see ya, Morty" I told him as I pat his head like the good sidekick he was. I finally went in to do my duty. Morty kept staring at the corrupted and unwholesome restaurant as silhouette clouds grew above above it. Morty whimpered and squealed a little bit and walked back to the Rains house.

I punched my time code in and sprinted to go get the equipment to take care and clean the lobby area. As I went past my manager Peter, he shouts at me "Why dont you try to put a smile on your face for once". I finally went into the lobby and I swept. Everything seemed pretty dull until one of the customers approached me and started speaking to me. It didn't make any sense to me on what he was saying. It sounded like really incoherent mumbling. He said something to me again and it was just jibberish. I just ignored the person but I saw Peter staring at me with an opposing skeptical look on his face. So, I knew I had to get this customer over with. I turned around to level with this moron and what I saw looking was no human. This creature looked to be like a man covered in white wool and with the head of a demonic sheep. I just stared into its monstrous eyes until Peter screamed "Bela". "Come here right now" he continued. I went to him and he asked "What is your issue now". "My brain.... It's just somewhere on a fire farm" I told him with a nervous laugh. Peter's face turned intensely angry and said "If you keep being a jack a*s to the customers, I will not hesitate to fire you". "Now get out there and do your job" he commanded. I went back out onto the lobby and noticed everyone had the head of a malevolent sheep. This is what I have to go through for the next 2 hours and 45 minutes.


© 2015 Cody


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

....Perfection once again!

Posted 8 Years Ago


great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 8, 2015
Tags: Sheep, Demon, Anger, Sexuality, Succubus, Restaurant, Morning, Pig, Light, Job, Fear


Author

Cody
Cody

????, OH



About
I am 19, I have clairvoyance and I'm out to free people because they're brainwashed by the Illuminati. I'm very open minded. Sometimes I think my dog Meadow is my spiritual daughter but I realize I co.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..