Deity to Mind Totem Chapter 3: The Night of Lucifer

Deity to Mind Totem Chapter 3: The Night of Lucifer

A Chapter by Cody

While Bela was asleep, spiritual wars was about to sprout. Up in the wolf deity's celestial haven, a star maiden was about to fall. The wolf deity could only watch in pain and misery. He couldn't do anything as her mind, heart and soul was already tainted with the beast's black fire. She soars backwards and she is forever the fallen. Salvation is alien.

In the lair of Lucifer, Satan watches under Bela with up most precognitive sadism. A plan in his head ignites. He felt like this was an obligation all for him. He takes his hands and stretches open a hole in the Earth. Satan finally springs out in dark delight. His appearance is hauntingly surreal. His flesh is a pale indigo, dull grey veins, three horns, eyes that are all black. The most grotesque being his robe made out several species of organisms' flesh, all stitched together.

He does a Hellish call and waits. Coming out of a typical domestic clothing store is a female mannequin all naked in the promiscuous shadows. Her walk is profoundly inhuman. The female mannequin arrives to the dark king. Satan and the female mannequin's bodies intertwines. He ejaculates into her and not much time is went by until a plastic succubus breaks out from the mannequin like a shell coating. Gwynne is born. She is a sexual agent of evil.

Bela finally opened up his eyes. He turns his face upward and sees a part of something
that he definitely didn't expect that was right above him. He looks upwards to see this thing that's not supposed to be there. What he saw shocked and disturbed him. It was a naked woman who's arms and legs was part of the wall, she had a permanent smile and where her vagina was supposed to be was a demonic goat head with three horns that shrieked something otherworldly and terrifying. Bela woke up to realize that it was only a dream but he felt like the dream had some personal meaning. However, Bela realized he had to go back to sleep as he knew he had atrocious work in the morning.


© 2015 Cody


Author's Note

Cody
I had to edit this into a chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great image for this chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 7, 2015
Tags: Satan, Mannequin, Evil, Hell, Sex, Spiritual, Sadism


Author

Cody
Cody

????, OH



About
I am 19, I have clairvoyance and I'm out to free people because they're brainwashed by the Illuminati. I'm very open minded. Sometimes I think my dog Meadow is my spiritual daughter but I realize I co.. more..

Writing