A new day

A new day

A Chapter by Ceuthonymus

You yawn as he finally begins to stir, the sun having been up, and the clock has the little hand at ten and the big hand at 12. Damn him, you think. Afterall, you have been waiting for over a day for him to either wake or to slip, just once even, so you can complete the task at hand.
He slips out of the bed, the nightgown he has been dressed in hangs loosely on him. From his features he shouldn't be able to stand, so bony and skinny. He makes up for it slightly in height, but you wonder how much taller he possibly could get before he falls over, unable to carry that shell any longer.
He looks around the barren room, where two beds sat, each with their own nightstand and chair. He opened the drawer to find a bible tucked inside. He chuckled to the very sight of it.
Looking around, he notices two closets on the other side of the room with an open door that showed what was a bathroom inside its entrence. He walks through the doorway, stripping off the garbs and procedes to take a shower. 
You observe him, compairing the differences between the two genders that are now present in the room, with you and him. 
As the shower begins, he ducks his underneath the constant rain of the droplets that are forced out of the focets, He closed his eyes, arms outstretched, as a gesture of accepting the water, letting it fall unto his body, allowing it to enter his being.


© 2014 Ceuthonymus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014


Author

Ceuthonymus
Ceuthonymus

Adrian, MI



About
Just got a story that I hope one day shall be known all around the world. It will be an epic, I know it will. more..

Writing
Endymion Endymion

A Story by Ceuthonymus