Its my love story

Its my love story

A Story by Chandu
"

how my met my love and how things turn out scary and much more

"
Hi viewers!!This is chandu and now i will tell you how i found my love amidst horror.
I am the only child to my parents and there is no need to caption the obvious that they love me a lot for being a single child.Most of my childhood is spent alone as i am a silent and reserved girl.I don't talk much and i spent most of the time enjoying with myself without bothering about others.i was always sad because i felt lonely.Right from childhood,i showed much interest in horror movies.Don't know  whether supernatural forces exist or not but the thought of their existence itself is scary but intriguing.I was always baffled by the fact that why ghosts want to kill humans.i used to ask this question to my peers but nobody could give me a satisfactory or tangible answer.when i asked my parents about this,they always used to render my question moot by bringing some other topic for discussion.That question was always hovering around my head but not answered by anyone.
             June 04 2013,the day when i entered my engineering,i stepped into my university where i was going to spend 4 years of my life.That was the first time,I am living away from parents.But i hadn't felt sad instead i felt like my new life was welcoming me to embark on a new journey to a different world full of bliss and enjoyment.I was sitting near the window in my room awaiting my room mates to come and thinking about how to introduce myself to them in a showy manner or by a simple handshake.I have even tried some weird postures to stand and introduce myself for half an hour.Then thought i was being quirky and went to bed.
              In the morning,when i woke up after having a peaceful sleep,i found a paper on the bed adjacent to mine and someone's name(carol) and details written on it.It was  from my new roommate who wrote her details on a paper as i was sleeping when she arrived and left on some work.Then i completed my daily activities and sat on my bed imagining how my life was going to be.Then my other roommate barged in and said hi to me.she was very friendly and chatty.After some time the other roommate also arrived and we had lunch together and dawdled for sometime,went for a walk and made some new friends.That day ended happily.At that time,i don't know that the girl who first left a paper writing her name on it and later turned out to be my roommate will be responsible for a mysterious rather scary thing that is going to happen in my life.
             The next day,I went to my classes,the lecturers in that university are highly proficient and talented and so are their lectures.It passed  few minutes since the class has started,a boy who is tall and fair barged in without asking permission of the lecturer.He sat beside me and started to listen to the lecture.I was totally distracted by him and couldn't pay attention to the class.The reason for this is not because i am attracted towards him but he was sleeping and continually falling on my shoulder.He was finicky.After the class is over,he finally got up and apologized for what had happened and explained himself to me and introduced himself as rahul.I was impressed by his  decent behaviour in his way of saying sorry to me.He asked me whether i am ready to befriend him and i can't stop to nod my head for what he said.
             After that incident we became friends.We used to sit together in every class and mock lecturers and other students when we get bored.It was always funny to be with him.We used hang out whenever we found time.After a few weeks,I happened to introduce him to my roommates whose names are anshika and carol.Carol has been fascinated by him and tried to hit on him.After he left we sat and discussed our experiences and new friends.Then Carol picked up the topic of Rahul and told that she had fallen in love with him at his first sight.I felt somewhat uncomfortable on finding that she is hitting on my best friend and left the place in haste without speaking a word.Later i realised that there was nothing wrong in what Carol said and i was being possessive.Then I marched myself over Carols' and apologized for my rude and unthoughtful behaviour.She smiled and asked me to help her out in this issue.From the next day we three played various dorky tricks to make Rahul love Carol.Though we played so many tricks ,Rahul haven't detoured his route to Carol's side.Finally we both suggested Carol to propose him on face.
We helped her in preparing a greeting card and made her recite some love poems to impress him and made her do a lot of practice before going to him.Then we called to come to a restaurant the next day which is valentines day and he agreed.
             On that day,Carol had dressed in her new skirt and put on some make up before going to the restaurant.Around 10'o'clock in the morning we went to the restaurant along with her and we reserved a table for four of us.Then Rahul showed up and he was looking handsome on that day.we had a banal chitchat for some time.Then Carol expressed her love before him.After she is done ,she extended her hand towards him to accept her love.He picked up a flower which is on that table and sat on knee before me and said "I love you".There started my love story.My eyes widened ,my brain stopped working and i was in a turmoil.it was like i had reached an impasse and don't know where to go and what to do.Tears were rolling down from Carol's eyes.I had no idea whether to console my friend or scold Rahul for his stupid act of proposing me.We all left the restaurant and went on our own ways.
            On reaching home,carol picked up a fight with me blaming that i have deceived her and broken her trust and lured him to my side.I tried to explain to her that i had nothing to do with this but she was not in a position to listen to me.she was completely broken.Then we went to bed.When I woke up in the morning i heard big theatrical cries of someone ,I got up and looked around and to my shock there was Carol's dead body hanging to the fan.I felt unconscious at that sight.Later i contacted Rahul and told him about this.He felt very bad that he even broken into tears by taking all the blame on his shoulders and i stayed there with him till dark.Around 9'o'clock i set back to my hostel.On the way i sensed someone was walking behind me but when i turned back i couldn't find anyone.I rushed to my room in fear and crawled under bedsheet and slept.I woke up in the middle and then looked at the clock, it was 3 a.m.Suddenly someone knocked our door. i didn't consider it.The knocking had not been stopped and it became very loud.I screamed loudly in fear.My friend woke up and the knocking stopped.Then she got my back and made me sleep.
              The next morning when i woke up for taking bath.I turned on the hot water tap in my bath tub and locked the door.Then when the bath tub is full,I tried to turn off the tap but it was not even turning a bit.my bathroom was slowly being filled by hot water and my door was not getting opened.I was shouting loudly but nobody came for my rescue.I suffered like i was in hell and tried a lot to turn off the tap and then i broke the door with a hammer which was there inside and escaped from my death.Then i realised that some unknown creature is haunting me.Rahul after listening to me wrapped his arm around me and solaced me and said"I am here with you.No supernatural force can take you away from me" I was very pleased on hearing those words but i haven't accepted his love yet.Then i slept on his shoulder.Suddenly a women dressed white with loose hair and scary face dripping blood rushed towards us and dragged Rahul away from me.I screamed and woke up.It was a bad dream.Then i left to my room.
              When i reached my room,anishka was not there.she went to visit her parents.So i have to sleep alone that night.I was a bit scared and convinced myself saying that nothing is going to happen.Then i slept.In the middle of the night ,i turned to my left side and evidenced that someone was sleeping on Carol's bed.I got numb and couldn't even breathe.The girl who is sleeping there slowly turned her head towards my side,she was so scary.It took no time for me to recognise it as a ghost of Carol.It slowly got up from her bed and walking towards my bed and came to me and tried to choke me to death.Then suddenly door got opened and rahul was standing at the door.The ghost disappeared.I went and hugged Rahul and cried.He tried to comfort me and said "I came here to be with you as you are having a rough time now an i am very much concerned about your safety".
             The next morning we went to a demonologist and explained everything to him.He came over to my room that night and waited until the ghost arrived then he trapped it for some time and made it to say its purpose of tormenting me.It turned out that it was the ghost of Carol who was trying to seek revenge on me.Then the situation went out of control,the ghost released herself and tried to kill the demonologist. He had to flee for his life and we both ran from there to a church.We prayed to god.After the sun rise ,we came out and decided to leave the city right then.But we have to stay there till next morning since i am obligated to fill some forms and complete some formalities as my college rules suggest.That night Rahul came to me to spend time till morning.In the middle of the night i sensed somebody was hardly stomping on my neck.I opened my eyes ,but couldn't see anyone.I was not able to breathe and i couldn't even wake up rahul.I was struggling for my life and the suddenly rahul woke up and attached a holy cross of jesus christ to me then i got released from that stomping.Then we had a long fight with that ghost.the ghost took a sharp object and tried to stab me.Then Rahul came in the middle and got hurt.He was completely out of senses.Then the ghost came to stab me.I thought i was going to dead,Then all of a sudden the ghost got burnt away and the atmosphere around me turned calm.Then the demonologist entered and told me that he found that Carol's dead body hadn't been burned away and so she could came as a ghost.So he completed her crimation just now and the soul got released.We immediately rushed rahul to hospital and got to know that he was out of danger.
            After he got released from the hospital,he doesnt know that ghost walked out of our lives.I called him and asked him to come to me in a sad voice.He ran to me immediately thinking that ghost would have come.When he arrived ,I was standing there with a bunch of flowers in my hand and sat on knees and said"U have laid your life for me.And now here i am placing my life in your hands.I love you.Will you be my valentine ?".He smiled.That's the happy end of my story

© 2016 Chandu


Author's Note

Chandu
how do you find it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its a nice story Chandu. keep writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chandu

5 Years Ago

Thank you Ambrin

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Added on October 8, 2016
Last Updated on October 8, 2016
Tags: drop your jaws down

Author

Chandu
Chandu

vellore, Tamil Nadu, India



Writing
The Proposal The Proposal

A Story by Chandu


The Journey The Journey

A Story by Chandu