Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by sarabeth120

I can not believe this is happening.

I can not believe they have made me stoop to this level in order to get what I want.

I can not believe they won’t listen to reason.

And most important of all, I can not believe they even did it in the first place.

I mean, I knew that the principal was a believer in the whole “woman are inferior to men” idea, but come on this is ridiculous! It wasn’t like we were bad. It wasn’t like we couldn’t win a game.

Because we very well could, thank you very much.

We even graciously provided the school with some nice, big shiny trophies to add to the growing collection.

But, does that matter?

No.

Are they thankful?

Ha, no.

Do they even care?

Of course not.

Like I said the b*****d of a principal was the one that caused all of this. Ever since he was hired, he had been doing everything in his power to get rid of, what he referred to, as “the lesser sports” and this year was the year that he got his wish because female sports were now no longer part of the athletic program at Sanderson High School.

I’m not a feminist; sure I like to prove to guys that girls can do anything they can do. But, I don’t shove my ideas down their throats, nor do I advertise the fact that I think girls are just as good as boys in almost everything. But, this is completely moronic and unfair!

So, that’s why I and the rest of the team decided that we were going to do something about it.

Because drastic times call for drastic measures.

And these times were drastic seeing as how we refused to go down without a fight.

Or so I thought, but I think they all chickened out of this little scheme.

Because I’m the only girl here right now and baseball tryouts started ten minutes ago.



© 2009 sarabeth120


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on July 14, 2009


Author

sarabeth120
sarabeth120

Roswell, GA



About
Hey there! My name is Sarah (duh) and I'm currently a twenty one year old rising senior at Georgia Southern University. where I'm majoring in History and minoring in Geography. But I really want to be.. more..

Writing
Exchange Exchange

A Book by sarabeth120


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by sarabeth120