Chapter 4 (Yvette)

Chapter 4 (Yvette)

A Chapter by Cameron Lockhart
"

Yvette has managed to settle into Justine's mansion, but no matter how comfortable she's gotten, nothing can prepare her for a spike in romantic tension.

"

I can't say I had a lot of friends over the course of my life thus far, but nearly everyone I knew said I looked great in a one-piece. Sadly, though, I could just never share their sentiment. Every one-piece I'd ever worn had at least one flaw. Maybe it was too tight to the point of flattening me. Maybe it was too loose in certain areas, or maybe its lower half was too skimpy, to the point where my little Yvette was practically out for all to see. But no matter what, they all had a hard time accommodating for my constantly fluctuating muscle mass. Thus, whenever I worked up the nerve to go to a pool or beach, I always went with a two-piece. They provided me with a lot more leeway during my bulkier days, and unlike most one-pieces, they always seemed to be built with breasts in mind, which meant I always got some good support… even though mine probably didn't need it.


It just so happened that I was wearing a bikini that day. It was more sporty and modest than anything else; probably not something to post on Instagram, but whatever. I stretched beneath the rising sun as I stared down the massive pool in Justine's backyard, admittedly finding the sight to be a tad intimidating. Swimming was one of my favorite methods for working out, and it was probably the one reason I would ever leave my mom's house, since her backyard was barely big enough for a grill. But now that I'd be stuck here for who knew how long, I figured it'd be great to pick up the habit again. Hopefully my dad would have a pool of his own, once I got to his place.


Only problem was that the span of chlorinated water before me seemed even bigger than any lap pool I'd ever glimpsed before. I likened my fear to the way straight virgin women must feel when they see their partner's dick for the first time, assuming it's not microscopic. After a few more moments of self-doubt, I sucked it up and decided to take the plunge. I was sure that if I stuck close to the edge, I could catch myself in case I didn't have the stamina to make it all the way to the other end. After checking my poise, I took a few light hops before diving into the seven-foot deep end and beginning to stroke at the surface.


I couldn't really gauge how long it took to reach the other end, but I managed to get there with energy to spare. There I go again, underestimating myself. I gasped at the surface, gripping the rim as I panted a bit, preparing to start swimming in the other direction. Heading back took a little less time, and I surprisingly still had the energy to knock out another nine laps before I finally got tuckered out. I figured I could squeeze in at least a few more, but for now, I needed to catch my breath. It was then that a perky voice interrupted me.


"Why am I not surprised you'd be out here?"


Removing my goggles, I looked up to see Justine, giving me another one of her endearing smiles. Kind of a shame I couldn't see those gorgeous wasabi green eyes behind her designer sunglasses, but the rest of the view more than made up for it. Trying not to stare at her hot body too much, I managed to glimpse the triangle bikini that covered it�"and by "covered", I mean barely contained�"sage green with a butter yellow Hawaiian print, and braided royal purple strings. Looking down on me like a goddess from her beach chair, she maintained her smile, showing me a sliver of her perfect teeth as she smeared sunscreen on her killer legs.


"Um, hello? Earth to Yvette?"


"Yes?" I quickly snapped out of it, watching Justine chuckle as she laid back to catch some sun. "Er… is there anything wrong?"


"Oh, far from it. Just thought I'd come out to get some rays and check up on my favorite guest," she said.

"I'm your only guest."


"Why does everyone always reply like that?"


I had nothing more to say as she let out a sigh, proceeding to apply the sunblock to her copious cleavage. It had to be on purpose, it just had to be. I'd kind of had a thing for Justine ever since we met at the hospital that fateful afternoon; I grew to love her figure, the way her straight chestnut hair cascaded down over one b**b and past her navel. Her schoolgirl laugh and skills in the kitchen, and not to mention how she'd bent over backwards just to make me feel at home. So much so that part of me wouldn't mind living here for longer than necessary. While I was too shy to talk to her much, let alone make a move, it didn't stop me from fantasizing every single night. I imagined her in my bed, feeling her thinner frame pressed against my burlier one as we made out heatedly, me nearly crushing her in my grip, but her loving it anyway.


But ever since she was kind enough to let me temporarily live with her, she'd taken numerous opportunities to tease me. Like she knew I was crushing on her, without me having to blurt that out. Either that, or she was crushing on me as well, and this just so happened to be her way of flirting. Regardless, the more she did it, the more I struggled to maintain my composure. Contrary to popular belief, hormonally charged thoughts aren't completely regulated after puberty ends.


I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard movement right in front of me. Justine slowly turned over so she was lying on her stomach, flashing a sultry smirk at me as she positioned her head at the bottom of the pool chair, where her feet used to be.


"Say, uh, I know I'm probably intruding on your workout time, but would you mind oiling up my back?" she asked.


"Yes… I-I mean, no I wouldn't mind," I stammered, mentally punching myself in the gut.


Calling upon my upper body strength, I effortlessly climbed out of the pool without using the ladder and strolled over to her, my breaths immediately growing shallow as I watched her untie the back of her bikini top. I would've commented on this, but then I remembered we weren't the same person. She was a lot more outgoing and clearly wore swimsuits a lot more frequently, so it made sense for someone like her to be wary of tan lines. I took as quiet of a deep breath as I possibly could, picking up the bottle of SPF 50 and squirting some on my hands, squeezing a bit too hard and making a queefing sound in the process. Trying not to dwell on it, like I had a tendency to do with most things, I started to rub in the tanning lotion, seeing her back and shoulder muscles tense as the cold smear hit her warm, smooth skin. Rubbing the sunblock in went by pretty well; I made sure to cover every inch I could find, simultaneously fighting the urge to freak out at this golden opportunity to touch Justine's body. I could feel her shudder and tingle with every hand motion. She even let herself moan a few times, each one just slightly louder and hornier than the last. Nice to know I wasn't the only one enjoying this.


"Mmmm… has anyone ever told you how amazing you are with your hands?" Justine asked, lying her head sideways on top of her bent arms. From the side, I could see that her eyes were closed behind her shades, but her relaxed smile was hard to miss.


"Nope," I simply replied.


"Have you ever worked a job before? If not, you should try to be a massage therapist sometime. Cause this feels really good…"


"Only job I've ever had involved waxing cars. I remember winning employee of the month due to having the best elbow grease." Damn it, Yvette, stop bragging! You don't want to turn her off!


"Eh, makes sense- oh!"


Unbeknownst to me, I'd moved my hands a little too low, to the point of unintentionally slathering Justine's bulbous a*s. Soon as I noticed this, I froze as guilt coursed up inside me, though it did admittedly feel nice to have one cheek fitting perfectly in each hand. They were slightly firm from the pittance of exercise she got compared to me, and further accentuated by those cheeky swimsuit bottoms, complete with a butt-scrunching seam on the back. Good thing I was wet all over, or else my arousal would've been clearly discernible.


"It's fine, don't worry about it," Justine giggled a bit, maintaining her smirk. "I forgot to do that area too, so you might as well finish."


I did as I was told, finding the experience both exciting and awkward at the same time. Probably what it feels like to get laid for the first time, especially if you're anywhere near as introverted as me. Once the whole back half of her body had been sunblocked, I removed my hands, wiping them clean of sunscreen on my drenched swimsuit, before reaching down for her top's strings in an attempt to tie them back into place. But once I did that, Justine reached back and put a hand on mine, to stop me.


"No, it's okay. I got it," Justine said as she sat up, effortlessly doing the job for me. If she could do that so easily, then why'd she need my help to oil up her back?


I couldn't help myself as I watched her rise to her feet, cupping her own breasts and moving them around to make sure they were secured within her top. Again, probably a tease. She then adjusted the bottoms before she strutted to the water's edge and dipped a toe in. Once she figured the water was lukewarm enough, she glided down the ladder and started to tread water, her tawny hair fanning out at the surface behind her and quickly darkening so it almost matched mine. That suntan lotion must've been the kind that absorbed quickly and was moisture-resistant, meant for impatient kids at waterparks.


I figured she'd finally gotten situated, so I shrugged and decided to resume my morning workout. I dove back into the pool, far enough away to where I wouldn't splash Justine. Last thing I'd want was to render those pretty eyes bloodshot. But as I got started on another lap, I couldn't ignore the uncomfortable yet pleasant desire she'd implanted in me. I couldn't block out the urge to express my own feelings after she'd been so forward about doing the same, nor the urge to come out of my shell and stop letting opportunities for a real friendship or even romance pass me by. In my confusion, I ended up not swimming straight and barely had the wherewithal to avoid bumping my head at the end of the pool. I quickly turned around and gave it a good kick to boost my momentum, swimming back across even faster than before. But once again, my own thoughts distracted me from what I was doing and despite lifting my head above the surface at least a dozen times, I failed to notice Justine right in my path, facing away from the pool's rim but resting her arms on it. Before I knew it, I'd rammed my head right into her wet cleavage, which would've felt nice if I wasn't so embarrassed. I turned myself upright and backed away as quickly as I could.


"Geez, watch where you're going, you perv!" Justine pretended to scoff, before immediately getting the giggles. Was there even anything in the world capable of bothering this woman?


Before I could apologize, she playfully splashed me in the face, though my googles kept my eyes safe. In my bemusement, I splashed her back, though I guess I didn't know my own strength and sent a mini tidal wave in her direction, knocking her backwards a bit as she bobbed up and down for a few seconds.


"Ooh, you're gonna pay for that!"


We spent the next several minutes splashing each other until we both got tired and shared a laugh. The both of us calmed down a bit, and I got a glimpse of Justine giving me a casual smile. No matter the situation, her smile always looked sultry, though I could tell it wasn't forced. Like her sexual forwardness was a part of her personality and not just a mood she would toggle on and off. It was so infectious that I ended up cracking a smile as well. If this was a typical aspect of social interactions, then maybe I should do it more often.


"Aww, look who's enjoying herself," Justine cooed with a chuckle. "No, but seriously, you have a really beautiful smile. You should show it off more."


I didn't know what to say, but I couldn't stifle the blush forming on my face. I ducked my head and playfully splashed her face, but all it did was bring giggles out of us both. Then, smack dab in the middle of our high, something seemingly random happened: we hurriedly swam over towards each other and started to kiss. It felt awkward at first, but that unusual sensation quickly dissipated as hunger took over and I started sucking her lips, being careful not to let my teeth in on the action. I felt her tongue enter my mouth, but I cautiously held mine back until hers managed to graze it. Instantly loving the sensation, the making out continued. Letting my self control slip through my fingers, I maneuvered my hands over any exposed skin I could find, maintaining the firm grip I'd always been known for as I giggled into Justine's mouth, feeling her slender fingers tracing along my muscle contours.


I felt a water current lash my side as she reached behind me, groping my a*s underwater as we kissed and slobbered. Amidst our jostling, we inched up onto the pool's edge without disconnecting our lips. My eyes remained shut, but I felt Justine yank off my swim cap as she ran a hand through my hair, also taking the time to wrap her legs around my waist. She withdrew her lips and let her moans reach the heavens as I opened one eye and saw her strip off her bikini top, blessing me with a view of her plump endowments, before she guided my hands onto her hips, presumably to lower the other half. It was then that I froze, as the intoxication died down almost completely. I backed off a little, feeling a half ashamed, half horny look form on my face.


"What's wrong?" Justine leaned back with her hands on the pool deck, not appearing to care that her tits were still out. "Did I… do something?"


"I-I've gotta go!" I stuttered, hurriedly pulling myself out of the pool. Without looking back, I swiped my towel and dulce de leche protein shake and dashed inside. "I shouldn't be doing this!"


"No, no, Yvette! Wait!" I heard Justine call after me, but I could tell she wasn't giving chase.




I didn't stop running until I was back in the guest suite I'd moved into, locking the door behind me and catching my breath as I stripped off my goggles. I didn't care if I'd unintentionally left a thing or two downstairs. I didn't care what Justine's reaction to my sudden departure might be. And I didn't care that I was dripping onto the carpet. Right now, I didn't know what to think. I was so close to opening up for once and forming a relationship that could last, but I got roadblocked by my own self-doubt and inherent shyness, and chickened out at the last f*****g second. Why couldn't I have taken the leap just that one time? Why did I have to keep kneecapping myself in the social department? And how many more times could I screw up in front of Justine before killing our chances completely?


The more I pondered, the angrier I became, and that anger quickly combined with the lust that had built up in my brain as well as between my legs. Barely possessing the decency to spread out my unused towel beforehand, I tossed myself belly-up onto the bed and stuck three fingers into the leg hole on my bikini bottoms to engage in some rage-fueled masturbation, shutting my eyes as I imagined the topless Justine straddling me, granting me a flawless smile as she spoke nothings to me in her peppy voice. It didn't matter if I risked getting chlorine in my vagina; what I needed right now was a method to vent, and there currently wasn't any workout equipment in my vicinity.


And after an hour or two, during which I lost count of my orgasms, it worked.



© 2022 Cameron Lockhart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on August 25, 2022
Last Updated on August 25, 2022
Tags: romance, fitness, friendship, lesbian, autism, out of shell, drama


Author

Cameron Lockhart
Cameron Lockhart

Charleston, SC



About
I've loved writing ever since I could properly hold a pencil, and I currently strive to become a published author someday. In 2021, I earned a BA in Creative Writing; I primarily focused on prose and .. more..

Writing