Second Night: Water

Second Night: Water

A Story by Noah A
"

Chapter 2 for: 'Parasomnias: The Night Terrors of Tomorrow'.

"

"Sometimes water may even take a life, Don't let destruction and ignorance be the end of you, killed by water."
~Kenji

Looking around as I float in the water, the mid-day ocean breeze and the sound of gulls over head.  The sunlight warm on my skin.  Mostly clouds, but still warm.

The wind began to pick up strangely and the waves growing and gaining speed.

The next thing I know, rain was pouring down and lightning crashing down to the water.  Suddenly, a waves crashes into me, pushing and pulling me down into the water.

As the water surrounded me, and I was forced to hold my breath, a large force penetrated my head.  Everything turned black and I released my breath as the force hit and corrupted my focus on holding in as much oxygen as possible.  Bubbles bursting from my mouth and I could feel the water rushing in.  Filling my lungs, as I began to lessen in feeling.

My body numb, I lose everything.  As my body just floats then sinks all the way to the bottom, I hear a strange yet familiar voice echoing in my ears.

I open my eyes and I see him holding my hand with a concerned look on his face.

© 2012 Noah A


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

God I was there and I can't swim. Is this what it would fill like. Great sentence structure and to the point. No messing around.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 1, 2012

Author

Noah A
Noah A

San Diego, CA



About
My name is Noah. ~I love my sisters and brothers dearly. ~I suffer from chronic depression, and find a release in writing. more..

Writing