1960 Volkswagen Van

1960 Volkswagen Van

A Story by ChibiKong

Tera sat in the back of a 1960’s Volkswagen Van. She twirled her curly blond hair with her finger. Her flower power headband was obscuring her vision, as it started to slide down over her green eyes. Her friends surrounds her, altho most of them were out of it. Tera was not partaking of the grass today.

It had been awhile sence Tera actually saw her friends, and didn't want to forget the experience with drugs. Tera parents didn't like her lifestyle, and we're doing everything in their power to keep her from seeing her friends. Tear wasn't enjoying her life either. She felt like she was drifting away away from her friend. Like she was no longer the same person, but all her friend had stayed the same.

Tera was lost in thought as her friends giggled, and munched on food.

“Are you ok?” Ron inquired. His voice had startled her. She jumped and realized they were at their destination. She felt the cold night air on her face, and it felt good. The parking lot was dark and they were the only ones there.

Tera wasn't feeling well. The empty parking lot was making her dizzy.

“Was it second hand smoke?” she thought to herself. Her eyes began to water. Then the watering eyes become crying eyes. Her knees gave out from under her. She nealed on the pavement balling, and she didn't know why.

Most of her friends where to high to tell that something was wrong, and the few that weren't didn't care. She was alone .

“ Hey, are you ok?” Ron’s voice once again startled her. She looked at him with red puffy eyes engulfed in tears.

“I don't know,” Tara wishperd.

“Here drink this.” Ron gave her a bottle of blue liquid.

Tera trusted Ron the most out of all her friends. She had known him the longest, and he was always looking out for her. He was a little strange, but it didn't matter. He was kind. Ron offered her a hand up. She drank the blue liquid. It tasted kind of funny, but she really did feel better. Ron walked with her not letting go of her hand. Then a few minutes later she felt even worse. What was wrong with her again?

Ron noticed Tera starting to lose the ability to function properly. He took her behind some evergreen trees. He forcefully took from her that no man ever hd. A secret gift that she was waiting to give. Then just left her. Her so called “friends” abandon her as well

Tera’s life was going down the daine. Her family didn't want her. Her friends didn't care. She had been betrayed by the only person that she trusted. She came t o bridge. The cares rushed on the road below. Then she made a decision that changed everything. Tera climbed up on the rail, and let her body fall.

Tera woke up in the middle of the road. What was going on? She should be dead… right? She walked home not quite sure what was going on. She opened her house door. To her surprise her home didn't look like her home. Any pitcher of her was face down. The furnisher was covered in blanket as to change them. nothing looked the same.

The sound of the door started her. her mother walked in wearing a black dress sobbing. Her father followed behind her carrying flowers.

“How dyed?” Tera asked her mother. Her mother walked past her like she wasn't there. He father set the flowers on the table beside her. There were many different colors. They were quite beautiful. The was a wreath of flowers shaped in and a pitcher of her in the middle of it.

If it was she who dies then why would her mother be so sad. Its not like she wanted her. Tera was enraged.

“Who do you think you are! Ackt so sad to see me gone. All you wanted was for me to be you!” Tera yield. Her mother turned around.

“Did you hear that,” Her mother said.

“It sounded like someone was whispering.” Her mother reached her arm out, bursting in tears.

“My baby's gone!” A tear fell from Tera cheek. She hurt them. She didn't want to be here.

She ran out the house. When she opened the door the outside was all light. When she hear a sweet voice calling for her to come home.

© 2014 ChibiKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014

Author

ChibiKong
ChibiKong

Alliance, OH



About
I like to write, but im a bad speller so pleas forgive me if i miss spell things :'( more..

Writing
The Barkers The Barkers

A Story by ChibiKong