The Gift Card

The Gift Card

A Story by Kim

THE GIFT CARD

 

 

A good friend of mine recently bestowed a very serious question upon me. In state of utter unrest he asked me to answer a dating dilemma that has been plaguing his thoughts for the last couple months. The question: Is it okay to use a gift card on a first date. After I laughed off what seemed like an obvious do-not-do, I realized that using a gift card might not be a bad idea after all.

 

I look at this way. If you are taking a lady out for the first time, take her to a place that accepts your gift card. If the date is going good it will be in your best interest to open your wallet and pull out some hard cash. On the other hand if your date is as crazy as an Orca at SeaWorld, it is absolutely acceptable to palm the gift card. It will do two things for you. First she will never want to go on another date with you because she will view you as cheap and unsophisticated. And secondly you wont have any regrets about spending money on a woman who makes circus folk seem normal. A win- win for both parties.

 

So, when contemplating the gift card remember, If the jingle of the circus keeps popping into your head it is a sure fire sign that your date is gift card worthy.

© 2010 Kim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010

Author

Kim
Kim

About
I'm CEO of Swagger & Saddle Entertainment and I run several radio shows. One called Author Spotlight. I am also one of the founders of The American Writers Awards. www.swaggerandsaddle.com more..

Writing
Sexy Foods Sexy Foods

A Story by Kim


The Navy The Navy

A Story by Kim


Lost Love Lost Love

A Story by Kim