What Not To Eat On A First Date.

What Not To Eat On A First Date.

A Story by Kim

Five Things Never To Eat On A First Date

 

 

Fist dates are like go going to camp. There are rules, boundaries and lessons to be learned. One of the most important rules is what not to eat. Ohhh, you know what I’m talking about. Surely you have fallen victim once in your life to eating the wrong food and losing a chance at date number two. It has happen to everyone. But worry not my little camper, because I’m about to list the seven worst foods to avoid when on a first date. And in doing so, give you a fighting chance at date number two.

 

 

  1. Garlic

Unless you don’t kiss on the first date, you best stay away from this most pungent of foods. Garlic is like a bad dream it never really leaves you.

 

  1. Corn on the Cob

There is something so uninviting about a person chewing away at a cob, while kernels fall from their mouth and stick to their teeth. This food will only get you a ride home.

 

  1. Crab Legs

The very thought this invokes is both delicious and scary. Not a good combination for a first date. Yes, this is a wonderful indulgence, but is pulling at some poor crustacean’s legs just to eat their meat, really attractive. The warm butter may be suggestive, but you better stick to putting it on a roll and leave the legs for take home.

    

  1. Liver & Onions

Honestly do I even have to tell you this? What kind of sick freak would want to eat organs covered in stink while on a date?

 

  1. Mashed Potatoes

Mashed food is for two things. Babies and dentures. Unless you want your date to perceive you as infantile or geriatric, you best stick with food you can cut through.

 

  1. Kielbasa

If you are woman this is far too suggestive for date number one, and if you are a gent this is going to give your date the illusion you play for both teams. My suggestion is to keep away from any meat that looks too much like “meat.”

 

  1. Deep Fried Smelt

This one hits close to home for me and is a date killer. No one alive can be turned on by the thought of stinky fish dropped into a bat of grease. And what kind of name is smelt anyway? Does that even sound good at all?

 

   

 

 

© 2010 Kim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol, nice list. For me, it's pasta. For some reason, it never works like it's supposed to. They give you those spoons to spin the noodles but they always fall off. Then you're left slurping up the food half falling out of your mouth. Not a good picture. Better left to a third date when you can laugh at the cuteness...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010

Author

Kim
Kim

About
I'm CEO of Swagger & Saddle Entertainment and I run several radio shows. One called Author Spotlight. I am also one of the founders of The American Writers Awards. www.swaggerandsaddle.com more..

Writing
Sexy Foods Sexy Foods

A Story by Kim


The Navy The Navy

A Story by Kim


Lost Love Lost Love

A Story by Kim