New School

New School

A Chapter by Micheal Stone
"

Eve starts highschool

"

Chapter 3

Eve awoke to a light knocking on her room door. She glared at her alarm clock and it was just six-thirty in the morning. Eve never woke up this early.

"Dad?"

"Yeah Eve, your new school starts today remember?" Eve sat up grogily and when her eyes adjusted to the darkness she stood and slipped into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Eve was dressed in a pair of short black denim jeans and a white T-shirt, a pair of suspenders hung loosly over her shirt and she combed out her perfect blonde hair as she added her cool 3-D glasses without the lens. And grabbed her gray Jansport backpack. When she arrived downstairs, she ate breakfast with her father.

"Where's mom?"

"She had to leave for work early...Eve I have to tell you something...Your mother and I are getting a divorce. She had an affair with her boss, I caught them at her office."

"Okay...so are we moving?"

"Oh, God no...You love this house. Your mom is moving in with her boss." Eve nods, not dissapointed at all. Eve knew something must've been going on with her mother because she spent "nights" at the office.

When they finished eating breakfast, Eve grabs her jacket and runs to her car in the garage.

"See you after school Dad. Love you." When Eve is tucked safely inside of her dark car she proceeds on leaving the driveway. Soon the school comes into view and the parking lot. When Eve has parked right in front of the office she runs inside quickly.

"You must be Eve...Welcome to Meadow's High. Here's your schedule."

"Thank you, Ma'am." Eve grabs the schedule quickly and finds her silver locker and unlocks it. She drops her heavy new textbooks inside and gently closes it. Soon the bell rings and students start to run along to their classes.

First up, Ms.Beckham, Chemistry. Room 732

Eve headed down the directed hallway that told her where her class was.

She arrived outisde of the classroom and glared through the window.

Damn Eve thought as she looked at the huge windows letting in sunlight. She walked slowly and carefully into the class styaying underneath the shade.

"You must be our new student Eve Magnolia. You may take a seat over by Daniel." She pointed and when I looked up I saw my friend Daniel, who was grinning meniacially at me.

"I can't...I have...XP" The words were bitter and reluctant as they came out of her mouth. The teacher glared at her and smiled,

"You are quite the comedian missy"

"I'm serious." Eve glares at her hands which are now burning, like they usually do when she is nervous. The teacher's grin fades and she closes the blinds in the classroom and turns on the lights. Eve sits down next to Daniel, but she can't look at him. Only at her hands which a burning even more than before.

Daniel touches her hands and when she looks up he smiles at her.

"It's okay, were friends right?"

"Yes." Eve grins and he stares at her for a moment, then gives a small smile and turns to his notes.

"You can borrow my notes so you can catch up..."

"No need, at night school we did all of this stuff." I show him my notes and he smiles again.

"Okay, Class you and your neighbor will be working on a lab together." Ms. Beckham says loudly as she writes the assignment on the board.

Soon class is finished and Eve walks out with Daniel.

"Come sit with me at lunch." Daniel says looking down at Eve, she nods and smiles.

A lot more classes pass and soon it's time for Gym.

Eve changes into the school gym uniform, a pair of blue shors and a tight white T-shirt.

Eve ties her hair up into a ponytail and hops out into the gym.

Soon class is finished and when she goes to change into her clothes she couldn't find them. She heard a giggle and turnedd to see Claire and her buds holding her clothes outside in the sun.

"Give me my clothes!"

"Come get them." Eve gulps and walks out into the sun, her skin burns so it must be turning red. She grabs her clothes weakly and hurries into the shade.

Daniel is standing in the hallway, watching how Claire was bullying Eve.

"Now, Stay away from m,y boyfirend, Loser!!!!" Claire pushes by Eve and runs into Daniel's arms. But he can't remove his eyes from Eve;s red skin.

And then Eve collapses.



© 2011 Micheal Stone


Author's Note

Micheal Stone
Enjoy this update!!!!
Love to all of my fans!!!!
Love,
Micheal Stone

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on July 14, 2011
Last Updated on July 14, 2011


Author

Micheal Stone
Micheal Stone

Delray Beach, FL



About
I enjoy writing stories, I hope u guys enjoy! My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne and Cali swag. My favorite songs are Teach me how to dougie rmx, bottoms up, and smile. I hate Lady gaga I love Di.. more..

Writing
The visit The visit

A Chapter by Micheal Stone


New Fate New Fate

A Chapter by Micheal Stone