Part 3 And final part

Part 3 And final part

A Chapter by StephensonC

Alise Lisa, the witch of unspeakable truth.

Written by Christopher Stephenson. Stephenson C.

She was in the middle of her kitchen. Gathering things to brew. As he looked along the wall. There are many things like, jars with elixirs, Herbs growing from the ceiling down. And, a small statue a figurine of a pixie. Which still grew as she added the elixir. Eventually it would turn into a petrified ferry. She ready the fireplace and put the cauldron on it. She began to have the elixirs and herbs. She then added some kind of dark water. Which looked as if it was just a shadow. She put a netted large spoon. Into the brew but only with the petrified pixie inside. "This is exactly what I need? But where do I get the last ingredient. I'm sure I lost it. Not sure when that was. Must've been. When I was conjured underneath the trans-. The one that let us in this predicament that I need to fix. There is too many humans and not enough of us as witches. Oh if I could stop the realm of portals still called, brochure." She said hoping she had enough time to prove she was right in court amongst the Association of withered darklite.
Even almost out of time. She quickly dipped it. And there was a knock at her cottage door. "Open Alise Lisa. Open up. We know you're in there."
She quickly grabbed the petrified pixie. As she set it down. And quickly picked it up and went to the door. When she opened the door. There is two men with robes. One of them holding iron cuffs with chains in between.
"I'm sorry but we got it take you before the withered." Said the man holding the iron cuffs with chains.
"Please,Alise Lisa. Do not subject yourself to get out of this." Said the other man.
"The only thing I will subject to is you take this with us." Said Alise Lisa.
As she handed the petrified pixie. To the man the other puts it the chains with iron cuffs on her wrist. They began to walk through to the same place. Where they usually gathered the Association of withered darklite.
When they got there the same old man the Gov. of dark lite. Was at the door to greet him.
 "Hurry, we don't have much time she's often to prove her self right. And be quick about it." Said the governor.
They raced herein where there was a large crowd they began to throw apples at her the other man that followed close by them. Incinerated them before they hit her. "Once more from you and you will be the next in chains." Said the man.
A brought in front of the crowd. Hundreds of different kinds of  witches.
Some looking evil some looking mean some looking at Alise lisa is happy as they can be. Hoping they would see the end although one person congregation through ending a regulated war of Magic. They sat her down on a chair, made from marble. Two incinerator her. If she was charged guilty. As she sat there. Ten people came out wearing white robes.
Arguing as they got to the chair." This is not how it should be run."," This is not fair."," How can we judge her."," Not everybody needs to know magic."
When they are done with the chatter. The decision was made. A man with red robes. Came up to her saying," not guilty."
"What does that mean." She said.
"This is what it means." Said the man with red robes the governor of dark lite. He turned to the ones in white robes." I'll give you have to chance you never gave her." Then the war began as they are throwing magic spells and canonization toward each other. But the governor was too strong for they couldn't even lift their arms or hands not even walk away. As he incinerator him and they lit on fire from inside out streaming out and burning away to nothing.
He took off the chains with cuffs. And stood her up. She said," I didn't have time to give you the proof. They never brought forth the petrified pixie." Said Alise Lisa.
"Do not let it go." Said the crowd.
"I already let it go." Said the governor.
"That's not good." Said Alise lisa.
"Why what wrong?" Said the governor.
"You just a spell and evil one at that. Go. Did you know I know it's the proof. The unspeakable truth. Not everybody's magic here is real but mine is. That's spell you just let go will kill everything that is a pixie or turned into a fairy if not a true magical wit somewhat at heart."
Said Alise Lisa.
"We must act now." Said the governor.
Gov. looked puzzled for a minute.
"What must we do to do that." Said the governor.
"Hunted it down before it destroys all of good matter." Said Alise Lisa.
"Then that is what will do, do what?" Said the governor.
"We will gather in a circle for in a necromoncing conjuring." Said Alise Lisa,
They began to gather in a circle everybody that was there. The evil the demeaning the happy ones. To stop this evil spell of. They hold hands and they cast a spell. A big huge aura begins to be seen by all their eyes. As if they were looking into a crystal ball. They could see the evil pixie. Turning the pixies to fairies.
As Sharon the first pixie. Pink and purple butterfly wings and, now Angel wings. And "
Conger the spell. It has to be somebody else." Saied Alise Lisa.
"It will be the not me." Said the governor as he broke the circle.
"Me neither." said another.
As her crystal ball fell and was gone.
"Fine I will then do it myself." Said Alise Lisa. But I will need one thing. The help from a child.
"Then we shall not getting your way." Said the governor. She made her way to her house. Getting prepared to go to brochure the realm of, portals.
The minute she's ready she's out the door. This time she doesn't take her broom. She nearly snaps her fingers. That quick she's there. "I know I'm going to have trouble. To find a child to help is nearly impossible. This child would think I was crazy. Not to mention. It's wrong to kidnap a child. How am I going to do this? Maybe I should go to an orphanage. Maybe I can find some child that has more problems than me." She said Alise Lisa.
The witch of the un- speak ale truth.
She walked through the portal the realm to go to earth. Called, Agenda.
When she got there she was in front of the mirror. "So many built that house on the portal." Said the witch of uncertainty,Alise Lisa.
She hesitated she thought back to the time she was wrong. Then  she knew deep down in her magic aura. That they casted her from the world of magic. She quickly snapped her fingers. Just to see if her hat would appear. But she could not use magic. She looked in the mirror. And she was very old and ugly. She thought back to another time when she was little once. As she gazed her eyes upon the house. It's exactly where she was standing when she left to the world of magic." I do not understand how is this possible?" Said A little girl. Looking into the mirror that she sounded as a little girl. She looked down upon herself. And she was a little girl. She looked back up at the mirror but it was too late. The transformation was complete. She was not a witch. A notarized letter fell from the air. With their blood by signature her name. Alisa.
" what am I going to do?" Said Alisa.
She put her hand on the mirror. She could not see her hand. The other side. It as if they have made up their mind just yet. She felt sad. Until someone said coming from inside the mirror." Is in this who you want to be."
"I know I signed it and I fixed it. I stay is my father will end me. A very mean witch which they call a warlock." She said.
A knock at her room door was heard. It was her father ranting and raving on the other side. Well he said," get out here now!""knock, knock."
She jumps through the mirror a portal. To somewhere she did not know.
She looked all around her self. "Oh no. I'm in starlight. Not star lite."
She said. She looked behind her. She could see her father in front of the mirror. But she knew. If he knew what it was he would become destructive as it was the perfect time to end her cause she was not sure if she could use magic.
The portal faded off. And now she was really alone. She knew there was only one way. To stop the evil spell.
The unspeakable truth.


© 2019 StephensonC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope you like this story Infact i read it too the third part is the beginning so how does it end I'll tell you the first past hot hot pot


Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
1 Review
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 31, 2019


Author

StephensonC
StephensonC

Mountain Grove, MO



About
I been writing off and on since the age of fifteen. I' am trying to improve myself through free hand writing. I read to some people in my family when I have the time. I also like, poetry. With a stor.. more..

Writing