Daily Life of a Skillfull Noble - Part 2

Daily Life of a Skillfull Noble - Part 2

A Chapter by Ciel

Sorna woke to sunlight and Clasel placing a cup of strong morning tea next to her bed.

 

"Good morning, My Lady."

 

"Morning." she said stretching. It felt great to sleep in her own bed again.

 

"What should I put out for you to wear today? I know your not going to training, but.."

 

"Something comfortable, but warm enough that I wont need to put on much else when I go outside."

 

Clasel set out her clothes and left her so she could change. Her outfit was a long sleeve shirt made of thick black fabric, and black pants, along with boots lined with fur. She left her room and started down the stairs when someone passing bumped into her, almost knocking her down. She steadied herself and looked to see who it was. It was a man, slightly taller then her, with black hair and brown eyes.

 

"Im sorry, my lady." He said with a smile. A smile that gave her the creeps.

 

"It's fine, Cree. Now, if you'll excuse me-" She tried to walk around him but he stepped in the way.

Instantly her body got tense.

 

"Do you need something?"

 

"Well, I would like to speak with you."

 

"Then do it."

 

"You see, I want to speak with you, privately." He took a step closer, so she stepped back.

 

"If it's something private, then come to me privately." Her voice had a slight edge to it.

 

He looked like he was about to protest, but he then decided against it.
"Good. I'll come to your chambers later."

 

"You'll send a messenger to ask if im not busy like a normal person." She walked past, his eyes following her with a dangerous glare.

 

The encounter with Cree left her irritated. Who did he think he was? He may be Tahllon's nephew, but he wasn't a 'noble'. He was barely middle-class. Normally that wouldn't matter, she was nice to everyone, but there was something about him that just... wasn't right. From the day they first met, her father had liked him, and gave him special pirvleges that other members of his class didn't have. But because of this, Cree started to want more and more things. He became greedy, would order servants around like they were complete slaves when he thought no one was looking, act like he was completely better then everyone else. Often he was even alowed to stay in the manor, and the next thing she knew he was staying there perminately. Then the way he looked at her- He had this smile on his face when ever he saw her, a smile that basically said 'Im slowly getting everything I want, and you, you'll be next.'

 

She shivered.

 

Sometimes, because of the way Aelavel treated him, she thought that maybe her father would actually pair them together. Even if she picked someone else, her father could always forbid it. Everytime these thoughts came up, she almost prayed that it would never happen.



© 2011 Ciel


Author's Note

Ciel
Please excuse the errors/bad writing. Thank you if you read this (: Reviews are always good to hear.

This is the last bit I will publish on here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

171 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 12, 2011


Author

Ciel
Ciel

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Hello, Just call me Ciel. I love reading, writing, and music. Some of my favorite books are: 1.A Twisted Ladder 2.Harry Potter series 3. anything by John Saul I love all kinds of music, from cl.. more..

Writing