Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Unicorn Princess

The whole week is was upset and you could tell I have been crying, I hated that so much, but I hated my life, I hated anyone that came up to me and said “I cannot believe you how could someone like you like a popular kid.”, and I hated more than anything was Britney Sherman! She was the most horrible person on the plant!!

            All my friends tried to make me feel better, but Richard was acting really strange, like everything else in my life for the past two weeks. Well Shay was on a mission to make feel better, that meant finding out who started telling people I like Ichi. Well Jacob, Marisa, and Megan stayed with me for two weeks which could not be fun, unless someone tried saying mean things to me. I would let them tell them off. Adrian was there a lot of the time but she was more there to make me feel better, she was not really in to telling people off. Shay was with me sometime she was trying to find out started it all she had asked over a 100 people and still have not found the culprit.

                         .

            After about three and a half weeks after it started it stopped and Shay found the culprit, and it was Britney Sherman. The most popular girl in the whole school, but the big shocker is I used to be good friends with her. We stopped being friends with her because she was being mean to Adrian. I was friends with Adrian. Britney did not know I was friends with Adrian. When I confronted her about it she said she did not do anything. When I saw her do it not once, not twice, but three times and I told her that but she still said did not do anything. So I told her if she was not going to be friends with someone that can’t take responsibly for what she did. I felt bad but you have to do what you have to do. I had a choose have one good friend or a horrible one, I choose the good friend.

            Britney has been trying to ruin my life since I told her I wanted to stop being friends with her. Shay said that she is jealous of me, but I don’t know why.    Shay things it is because I have a lot of good friends and she has a bunch of back-stabbing friends. But like I said I don’t know.

                         .

            A couple of weeks went by. I was secretly working up the courage to ask Ichi if he got teased because of what Britney said. The day I was going to ask him. At lunch Richard turned to me and said “Rose I am so sorry.”

I, like our friends was completely confused. So I asked “What are you sorry for?”

“Rose I am the one who told Britney who you liked and now I know that she is a horrible person.” long silence “Oh and just for so you know I stopped liking her as a girlfriend.”

ALL of us was so shocked it was like five minutes before it really sank in what he did, “Richard how could you do that!?” and I ran off crying.

As I was running away I heard “Richard you $@#%&$@!!!” from Shay.

“Richard now I have to find her and make her happy.” from Jacob. I was too far to make out the rest from the others. I ran to a new spot in the library I knew no one would find and I did not want anyone to. I was in the spot for about five minutes. Then I heard footsteps and I did not try to act like I was reading even though I knew if it was the librarian I could get yelled at. I was too upset to care. I was surprised to see Ichi come around the corner. He came and sat next to me. Also put his arm around me, still too upset to care, I laid my head on his shoulder, he patted my hair and said “It’s okay.” And I was sure he had no idea why I was crying like a baby.

After awhile I stopped crying and asked him “Ichi thank you and why did you do it?”

All he said was “You needed someone and I was here. So why were you crying?”

“Well Richard told me he was the one that cause me pain for the last five and half weeks.” I said my voice soft and cracking from crying, also had tears in my eyes.

“How did he cause you pain?” Ichi said concurred along with his eyes.

I told him EVERYTHING, well not everything not the part about me liking him. He said “Well I can see how he caused you pain now but so did Britney are you mad at her too?”

“Yes of course I am.”

“Well you said she told everyone. Well she did not tell me.”

“She probably thought it would get to you because you are the one I like.” I said carelessly only after I said it did I regret it.

“Well I am surprised it did not get to me that you like me.” He was a little shocked from what I could tell.

“Well we should go so we don’t miss anymore class. My dad is going to kill me for what I have missed.” I said but not really ready to leave Ichi’s arms but we had to go.

“Rose its study hall and I singed you up for the library.” he said with one of his adorable smiles.

“Well I should go and let Shay and Adrian know that I am okay now.”

“Okay but I will come with you.” I give him a smile. “Rose to make sure… Oh never mind you know why I want to come.”

Still smiling I say “No I do not know.”

“Well I like you to.” Ichi says a little shy.

“Oh. Well come on I need to let them know I am okay.”

“Rose will you be my girlfriend?” Ichi asked as we got up.

Smiling I said “Yes I would love to!”


© 2013 Unicorn Princess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the ending! I have to say, that Richard guy is an a*s!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013


Author

Unicorn Princess
Unicorn Princess

MI



About
I have all these stories and poems in side me and need to get them out to the world. more..

Writing