IV

IV

A Chapter by Zarathustra

Impression: Patient continued to ramble through his throught process. He has some grandiosity to his thinking. He continues to focus on the world shifting. He is starting to talk more about areas of his childhood and the level of dysfunction in which he was reared. When patient indicated he had th answers to life, provider asked what are the questions. Patient was perplexed for a moment. Patient is struggling with his feelings about his mother and being able to seperate her actions from her personage.

Content of Session: Patient reports that his concentration is way ahead of him and that he is no longer able to focus on anything for a long period of time. He stated that work is work, same as always an that he is trying not to be under the microscope. Patient reports to have a constant flow of awesome thoughts and is love. He said that he had a breakthrough and that his world has shifted. He said that he is able to speak about the traumatic events of his childhood because he now knows that there is no reason to be ashamed or sad about his self-image. He reported that has the power to make other people happy and that he feels enlightened. He said happiness comes in the smallest forms like common courtesy and ‘paying it forward’ and that he has brought peace to his life and to others by making a differance in people’s lives. Patient said he does not need his medication and has stopped taking his precriptions. He stated that although he felt alone, it was impossible because of the signs that were guiding him, he just didn’t want to accept them. He reported that the provider was sent as a part of a pre-determined path and that life is an infinite amount of choices, not just a left or right turn.

Patient stated that he is no longer ashamed of what happened to him or growing up under his circumstances because he cannot change the past. He said he felt abandoned because of his mother and father disappearing multiple times and his seperation from his siblings. Patient stated that he had to protect his mother from herself and her boyfriends. He remembers using a knife or a belt to try to fight her boyfriends. Patient said he believed everything his mother told him and it wasn’t until he turned 19 that he found out the truth abou her drug addiction.


© 2012 Zarathustra


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

More detail and history came out in this chapter. Patience is opening up a little. The history of trying to protect his mother and drug abuse is making the story stronger. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 19, 2012
Last Updated on April 19, 2012


Author

Zarathustra
Zarathustra

Sebring, FL



About
Name: Eric-Jamal Age: 20 "He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying." "Alas, there are so many things.. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by Zarathustra


II II

A Chapter by Zarathustra