Q and A of Our Minds

Q and A of Our Minds

A Poem by Dead Angel
"

A collaboration with the beautiful Matt Carter!! He's in blue and I'm in green, these are just questions we thought of and put together.

"

 

What is it about the male eyes upon you that makes you feel objectified?

 

I feel like you aren't looking at my true beauty, but at the superficial one

What is it about love that makes you scared?

 

I love to be me, I guess in finding my match I would not fear love anymore

Do you feel you must look your best or the stereotype beauty to attract your love? Because this is not how I know love.

 

I feel like I did need to make myself up, but then I realized love is blind.

How will you know your love has come?

 

I don't believe in love at first sight, I think he/she will seem an equal and chemistry will have you speechless as your spirits take flight

Will you love me forever, even when a better looking guy catches your eye?

 

There is no better looking guy when the one I'm with has captured my heart.

You don't believe in looking into someone's eyes and knowing they are the one for you?

 

Yes but, only time will let you see that far into a soul.

Do you not think eyes can decieve at a glance from an unknown heart?

 

I believe eyes are windows to our souls, and a long look will tell you if they are true or not.

Do you believe in happy endings?

 

I don't believe in endings at all, I believe in eternity and reeping the seeds you sow.

Do you believe in heaven on earth, or a venture through celestial infinity?

 

I believe that heaven on earth is within not without

Do you believe that in order to obtain peace, one must prepare for war?

 

I don't believe in seperation, peace comes as a whole while war continues to seperate.

Do you think that preparing for war can send your heart cynical?

 

I think war makes your mind cynical and silences your heart.

 

Do you think questions can truly be answered and answers only link paths to further thought?

© 2008 Dead Angel


Author's Note

Dead Angel
That last question is for you to decipher.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Great questions, that I believe everyone should ask themselves. They force you to look deep into your self and make you take a good hard look at the real you-the whole you. Now about your last question. Yes and no, I don't think it can be truly answered just once, We change through experience, circumstances and the environment. So even with further thought they whole only be answered truthfully at that moment.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Another great, stunning piece

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
pal
nice one.


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Most of my life has been questions. Beautifully put together you two. Makes one start to think.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Truly an inspired piece of writing. I really like the inventiveness that both of you have shown here. Honestly if you work in areas that no-one else has covered before then you have the making of a great partnership.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very interesting piece ....great flow and imagery ... a very impressive piece..

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Beautifully written as always. You two write so well together and they are always lovely poems to read. Xx

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

a good write...the questions and answers are really thought provoking and deep. you both did a good job on this.

love ya,

mandy

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Well I think you two write very good together. I liked the flow and it made me think I was listening to two people talk.
Great write!!! Thanks for sharing.
Kelley Frost

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

"Will you love me forever, even when a better looking guy catches your eye?
There is no better looking guy when the one I'm with has captured my heart."

"Do you believe in happy endings?
I don't believe in endings at all, I believe in eternity and reaping the seeds you sow."

Those two were the best interactions I've read so far. Your questions were very interesting, much like the answers, and they really made me think about the entirety of this world. We all have our opinions and that what separates us from everyone else, that's what makes us unique. I don't believe in wrong answers. I believe in our own interpretations. Who has the right to say we're wrong when we have different opinions, different lifestyles and different pasts? It won't matter in the end. We are who we are. That's just it.

"Do you think questions can truly be answered and answers only link paths to further thought?"

I believe questions can be answered but as thinking never ends, they will never cease to exist. That's why we continue to ask even though we have been given answers.



Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I love this.

I don;t think any comment i could make could add to this. Its beautiful. Its deep.

You are beautiful, and Matt is great! The two of you write beautifuly togeather. I absolutely LOVE it! You two should write some more! I'd love to read it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2008
Last Updated on April 22, 2008

Author

Dead Angel
Dead Angel

Weslaco, TX



About
Use our Free Myspace Banner Maker! Click Here! View my page on Poetry Flow Hello! If you are reading this then you either heard about me from a friend or your just browsing. My writing comes fr.. more..

Writing
New Life New Life

A Book by Dead Angel



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Kiss Who? Kiss Who?

A Story by T. L. O'Neal