Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Closedbox
"

s the sun rises and shines upon Quartina’s face. Sleeping with only undergarments and spreading her legs in a weird position. While her upper body is wrapped by blanket she rubs and opens her eyes...

"

 

                          -Aegina Illustration-






              As the sun rises and shines upon Quartina’s face. Sleeping with only undergarments and spreading her legs in a weird position. While her upper body is wrapped by blanket she rubs and opens her eyes. Then she saw how beautiful the sun while looking at it through the windows. Then she was wearing a happy face as she walks towards Celeste’s room to wake him up. On the other hand Celeste who is still sleeping like a log on his room. As Quartina entered the room and she was kinda shocked to see that Celeste is still sleeping because on their travels the one who always woke her up is Celeste by doing some weird things to her. The last time Celeste tried to woke her up is by putting his face close to her and tried to kiss her.  This time it’s the polar opposite since it’s Quartina’s turn to do some weird things to Celeste.  So Quartina  sits on Celeste’s chest and started to put her face close to Celeste’s face. While Quartina is sitting on Celeste’s top and tried to kiss him. Celeste suddenly felt her breath and open his eyes.  While staring at each other Quartina’s face started to blush but on the other hand Celeste’s face is still the same.

 

“What is this? *with a monotonous voice and emotionless face*

 

                Quartina pull back and started to play with her index fingers. With her cheeks is still blushing Quartina confronted Celeste.

 

“What’s with that reaction?!

“I should be the one asking that question *monotonous voice*

“Hmpppp!! *cheeks bloated*

“Hey! Hey… since you are here I’ll have to tell you something.

 

                Celeste told her that they will return to Knowing’s castle. Since knowing might know the identity of the girl on Celeste’s dream he becomes eager to see Knowing.  On the other hand Quartina started to look startled. Quartina looks afraid when she heard the name Knowing. Celeste asks why she suddenly started to look pale but Quartina decided not to answer and just stare on nowhere. Then after what happened they decided to leave the inn and started heading towards Knowing’s Castle.  As they near the end of the village they saw a giant arc that signifies that outside this is the road that will lead us to Knowing’s castle. As those things entered on Celeste’s mind he started to get pumped and excited. While Quartina on the other hand has an unimaginable face it seems that she doesn’t want to see someone there.  They walk and walk for an hour and the only thing they saw is the muddy road. The grass that is dancing while being blown by the wind and the fallen leaves that is blocking the sunlight as Quartina’s hand reached for the sun.  When they entered the center of the forest they heard the sound of metal clashing each other. Because of that they become alerted and heightened there defenses. By the clearness of the sound plus the terrifying killing aura Celeste determined that the battle is somehow near their location.  Then Celeste hurriedly dashes to the location and saw something he didn’t expected. Lots of dead body lying around and they covered the forest with blood that turns the nearby green grass into a red ones. The stench of dead bodies plus the aroma of the blood that lingers on the air. Then Celeste saw the one knight looking soldier surrounded by heavy armored soldiers. Celeste ordered Quartina to take cover as he rushed to aid the single knight but some of the enemy soldier attacks. Then the lone knight started to whip around its chains and started to cover him and eventually block the attacks of the soldiers. Then another chain started to shoot out on the lone knight left arm and binded one of the enemy soldier. As the lone knight lift it and started to throw it towards the other enemy Celeste kinda look surprised. Then another set of chains started to pop out of the ground and binds five soldiers simultaneously. Then the girl holds the tip and the end of the chain and stretched it. As she stretched the chain is started to get hard and become a spear. As the lone knight swings its spear it slashes the four soldier and pierced the heart of the last soldier.  The one remaining is the giant looking soldier that is holding a pair of giant axe on both of his hands. As the lone knight started to whip the giant knight with its whip it just easily repelled by the giant knight. Because of that the it leaves an opening that give the giant knight a chance to attack the lone knight. Celeste saw that the lone knight is in the disadvantages. In a blink of an eye Celeste throws a crimson spear as fast as lightning. As the giant knight attack he didn’t notice that there is a spear heading.  Then the crimson spear smashed one of the axe as its ready to hack the lone knight. The crimson spear pierced the earth and started to ooze a little bit of smoke on its tip then the ground started to reeks the smell of blood.

 

“Tsk….

 

                The giant knight started to retreat. While the lone knight stared at the crimson spear that Celeste had thrown.

 

“This is… I was right this was my Father’s spear.

 

                With that the lone knight looks at the location of Celeste and the knight was kinda shocked to see that it was Celeste and not its father. The knight pulls out the spear and started to head towards Celeste’s location while carrying the spear. The knight reached Celeste then the knight returns the spear in a rough way. When Celeste receives the spear with his own hands the knight started to grab his clothes.

 

“Where did thy get that spear?!!

 

                Even with the mask Celeste can see the eyes of the knight. It was filled with hatred and revenge. Celeste ignored it and slaps the hands of the knight and free himself.

 

“*sigh* is this the way you say your thanks? Did your father not tell you the proper way of saying thanks?!!

 

                A sudden gust of wind blew towards the surrounding. Then the lone knight stomps the ground.

 

“Did thy say father?!

“Huh?

“Insolent thee…

 

                The knight started to hold Celeste’s cloak with both of its hands. The knight grips it with all his might. Inside the sturdy looking helm that hides the face of the knight. Celeste saw the tears flowing down.

 

“Thou are right!! My father didn’t teach me that since he doesn’t come back.  He never returns. He said that he was going on a mission but he never came back!!  Then suddenly throwing thy spear out of nowhere!! The spear that is owned by my father… Tell me!! Where is he! Where is my FATHER!!

 

“I’m sorry..

“You’re sorry??!

 

                The lone knight slapped Celeste but he never reacted to that. Celeste willingly accept the slap and makes him look the ones that stole or kill the lone knight’s father. After that the lone knight started to fall on his knees and crying on Celeste’s  legs.

 

“Why?!! Why!!? Thee! Give my father back.. give him back… return him…

 

                Celeste couldn’t do anything. The lone knight just passed out and Celeste lifts the lone knight and lay its back on the tree Quartina saw it in a weird way.

 

“Eehh… so what is this?!!

“Quartina…

“Bromance!!! Celeste you likes the same sex as you?... that is why you never looked me with lustful eyes.

 

                Celeste stand up and started to punch Quartina’s head. Quartina suddenly fall on her knees and holds her head. Her eyes become covered with tears and she might start cry in a matter of seconds.

 

“Bromance your face… Can you not recognize that this knight is a lady.

“A lady??!

 

                Celeste lifts the helm that covers the face of the lone knight Quartina was shocked when she saw the face of the knight. With a short silver hair and a large yet pointy eyes with long eyelashes and a white rosy cheeks.

 

“Princess… Celeste she looks like  a princess to me.

“Princess??! You said this girl looks like a princess?!

“*nods* yes!

“As you see a princess hair should be long.. and a princess is not a barbaric like this one. Suddenly grabbing my clothes and shouting.. this girl is more barbaric than a princess.

“Really? *innocent tone*

 

                Celeste suddenly notices that there is something that coming towards their location. Then they hide on the shade of a big tree including the knight that passed out. Celeste looks up on the skies and he saw two flying beings. They were woman clad in a light blue metal armor.

 

“Valkyries… Quartina hurry we must leave this place.

“Roger that!

 

                With that they decided to hide and rest for the day inside the cabin that they saw on the woods. The cabin that is made out of wood and it looks like it starting to rot from the outside. Then when you look on the inside it was rather neat but you will see a cobweb and some unused utensils. There is a rusty axe hanging on the wall and on the middle of it was a fireplace and a cooking pot that not usable. On the floor you will see a mat that is usable for sleeping. Celeste placed the knight there and Quartina lay down beside the knight. On the other hand Celeste just sits on the corner of the room and sleeps there. The morning comes and the knight awakens. Then she saw Quartina lying beside her and as she observes the room she saw Celeste on the corner still sleeping.  The lady looks confused and started to go out but Celeste stopped him.

 

“Where do you think you are going?

 

                The lady was shocked since she knows that the Celeste and Quartina are still sleeping. then the girl told the circumstances to Celeste. She told him someone ambush them on the woods while returning from a meeting. She also said that she must come back to the city of Draconus this instant since the city needs her. Celeste understands everything the lady said and he said that they will escort the lady until they reached the city. The lady was happy and sad at the same time. She is also feeling guilty for what happened and decided to reward the two for saving her. Then Celeste started to wake the sleeping Quartina and headed to the city of Draconus. After a long walk they reached the main gate of the city. That dark tall sturdy wall that engulfs the sun and leaves a large shadow inside the city and the large gate that looks like it can withstand the heaviest of the heaviest blow stands there to protect the city of Draconus.  

 

“Woah! So this is the city of Draconus…

 

                Then suddenly two soldiers started to appear in front of Celeste and Quartina. They were so fast it looks like they teleported and the two of them appears to wear a red cloak and a pair of dagger on their waist. 

 

“Assassins….

 

                The knight that we escorted just steps forward.

 

“Drop thy weapon.

“Yes! Mam!

 

                The two assassin looking being started to hide their weapons and kneel before the lady. With that the lady instructed them to let Celeste and Quartina in. then the big gate started to open little by little. As you can hear the mechanism gears that cries as the gate opens.  When the gate opens Celeste and comrades started to enter it and while they are walking and following the lady it seems that everyone that see them started to bow and the others kneel before her. It seems that they were looking at a saint or something.  Then Celeste asks the lady.

 

“Hey who really are you? Are you some kind of a Celebrity? Or maybe a Princess?

“ *chuckels* me? I am just a barbarian thou see…  *with a sarcastic tone*

“So you heard that…

“Ohhh.. Not really… plus it doesn’t bugged me at all. *sarcastic tone*

“Uhhh okay…

 

The city was beautiful and peaceful. The villagers have this kindness painted on their faces.  The city of Draconus is supposed to be a city where bloodthirsty beings called vampire lives. They are another race of Angel living in the Heaven’s Gate before they got banished. They were wingless angels but in trade of their wings they have a superior speed and strength compared to the normal angel. But things changed when the war of “Bloody Valentine” started. When this race started to taste blood and when they experience the feeling on fighting on the battlefield it started to change them into battle hungry beings and the craving for blood. The Heaven’s Council saw their race as a thread and banished them from Heaven’s Gate by purging them. The other’s escape and they build this city and now it is called as Draconus. While walking Quartina notices a unusual statue and started to ask one of the red cloak assassin what is that statue.

 

“Ms. Assassin? Who is that? That statue over there?

“Ahh.. that one?  that was Lord Evangeline.

“Eva… Evangeline?

“Yes. Lord Evangeline. She is one of the vampires that lead us to our salvation. You can say that she was our first leader and she was the one who protects and create this city.

“So where is she now Ms. Assassin?.

“You can call me Lilibeth and that other one is called Lulubeth. Lord Evangeline vanish and we never see her again.

“Ohh.. so she got tired and started to abandon you guys?

 

                Celeste lifts Quartina while holding her with his two fingers and started using it to drill Quartina’s head.

 

“That is bad comment you make there Quartina..

“Sorry!! I’m truly sorry it will never happened again.

 

                Celeste drops Quartina. Then Quartina started to sit and murmur some words. Then the lady answer what Quartina just said.

 

“She has her own life. It’s not that she can waste it in here but I think she just found something more important that being the leader of this city.

 

                With that they started to walk again and they reached the center of the village where there lies a big gothic style castle. Covered with stained glass with unusual and weird designs the castle shines bright as the orange rays of the sun touches the glass that surrounds it. As they enter the Castle Celeste and Quartina was mesmerized by the things that they see. It looks like they enter a cave with expensive furniture inside. Inside the castle is eerie and dark you will not sense if there are being inside or none.  Then the knight and the two assassins lead the way inside the castle. As Celeste and Quartina walks inside the dark gloomy castle they heard those weird buzzing sound. The wall that was covered with paintings of different being and the creepy candle that is the only one that gives light on the hallway that is covered with darkness.  Then after a long walk Celeste and Quartina ended up in a large room with a high ceiling. The room was covered with unusual stuffs and large bookshelves. Then you will see a gorgeous chair that it looks like a chair for a queen/king. Then the knight that we escorted sits there and introduced herself.

 

“I am Aegina Tepes… and i must thank thy courage of yours  for saving me back then…  

                Aegina Tepes the heir to the Tepes Family. She is now the Queen of the city of Draconus the city where vampires live in peace and prosperity. Her father was on a mission and never returns and because of that she acquires her father’s title as the leader of Draconus. A girl with a silver short hair and large pointy eyes with long eyelashes a smooth and pale skin that looks like a doll. She prefers light equipment and armor. She is also equipped with the weapon Pristine. A set of chains that said to bind even the mightiest god and it can also become a spear at the user will.

 

“It’s only a normal thing to do… to save a damsel in distress

“Ohhh… really? But thou just said that I am a barbarian right?

“Can you just forget that will ya?.

“Anyways can thou ask thyself why did thou have my father spear?

“Oh you mean this one.

 

                Celeste summons the crimson spear that was supposed to be the spear that Aegina’s father used to wield.  As he pulls it out on his left arm the two assassins become amused so they didnt take their eyes off on Celeste.

 

“That’s it… that is supposed to be my father’s  spear right but where did thy get it?

“Well I really don’t know since this spear comes from my left hand.

“Thy left hand?

 

                Celeste pierced the floor with his left arm. There are no signs of cracks on the floor but his left arm penetrated the sturdy floor with ease. It’s not the floor that was pierced but there is a small circle gateway that has ripples from inside out. Then when his hand touches a big chain inside of the gateway he pulled it out. Then a series of black coffin came one by one attached to the chains that Celeste pulled out.  Then he explained that for each black and creepy coffin there is a weapon resting inside of it. The coffin that came out that time was only five but he said that there is a total of thirteen coffin sleeping inside the gateway. Then Aegina noticed the different insignia that was on the covered of each coffin. They look all different but they have one similarity as Aegina said. Some of them are the insignia of the different families that govern Draconus for thousands of years. Celeste still doesn’t know how to answer Aegina’s comment so the only thing that he can do for now is to wonder. For a long time they talk about things about how Celeste get the spear and how can he wield it. On the other hand the two assassins and Quartina are discussing some things. It seems that the two assassins and Quartina experienced almost the same treatment on their partners.

 

“Ohhh… So Lulubeth also experienced those kind of things...

“Why? Celeste didn’t do that on you?.

 

                Quartina blushed. Her face becomes a tomato that is perfectly ripen.

 

“Th… Th… There is no way.. you know we don’t have that kind of re… re… relationship.

“But you said Celeste tried to do those things to you back then.

“It was on… on… only a joke you know.

“Really?? *disappointment*

“Why do you look depressed?!! I told you we don’t have that kind of relationship.

“Because you never had a chance to feel the ultimate pleasure.

“Ultimate pleasure!! By doing that? And those…

“Yes.. but you said that he tried to spank you on the butt right.

“Yeah but I told you it’s not that what you are thinking.

“But when Lulubeth and I is being spank by Lady Aegina we are very pleased.

“I told you we don’t have that kind of relationship!!.

 

*Lilibeth drool started to fall*

 

                Quartina and the two assassins are still arguing about the S and M things. Meanwhile outside the city of Draconus there is a large force amassing at the gates. Preparing to attack and strike the whole city. Then the commander of the force is the same giant looking soldier that Celeste and Quartina see attacking Aegina’s forces outside the town. It seems that they are looking for something that is hidden inside the City while the leader of the City itself didn’t know that there is something happening on the shadows inside Draconus the city that she loves so much. 



© 2013 Closedbox


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on November 21, 2013
Last Updated on November 21, 2013
Tags: Action, Romance, Humor, Fiction, Adventure


Author

Closedbox
Closedbox

Valenzuela, Metro Manila, Philippines



About
I'm just a psychopat who loves to write interesting stories... more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Closedbox


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Closedbox


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Closedbox