A Day as usual

A Day as usual

A Chapter by CobaltCraftR27
"

First Chapter with Character intro and opening action.

"
Callen looks outside the window of his mother's car. A somber rain falls as winter closely aproaches. He is excited for today, though it is only school. He is not quite sure why he is so excited, he just is.
"Alright we're here, love you, have a good day."
"See you later mom."
Callen walked into the bustling halls of Lödsef High. Luckily his locker is close to the door so he does not have to walk through all the people. He grabs his things and attemps to dry off his hair, and fails. "I knew I should have worn my hat." Callen heads to his first class which is Honors Writing. He is glad ge has this so he doesn't have to take regular English. He walks in and he sees written on the board in huge chalk letters 'Poetry Unit' a rush of mixed emotions fill him as he thinks, "Yay, I love poetry." And, "Oh god do I have to show the class?" He sees his seat neighbor Catrina sit down. He looks over, smiles and goes to anxiously looking through last night's homework. The bell rings as the teacher, Ms. Caspa, stumbles into the classroom. She quickly gets in position for the pledge of allegiance, like every morning. The class goes on as normal. Callen moves through the day quickly as he finally gets to lunch. He gets awkward glares from his guy friends Maurice and Elrick as he sits down at a small table with his girlfriend Viola. They had been dating for about a month. They were going to a nice restaurant for a date later that night. They laugh and eat together and talk about their plans for the night.
Callen goes through the rest of the day, seeing his friend Anne in advanced math and joking with Elise in his music classes. He finally gets to his last class, study hall. He sits down near Maurice and Elrick as they silently whip out their phones to play games the whole time. They were all smart enough to have already done their homework for the night, so they had fun messing around. They had to be careful, the study hall room aas connected with two other rooms, so whenever a door was opened they had to sneak away their screens to avoid being caught. The final bell eventually rang and Callen aboarded the bus to go home.


© 2016 CobaltCraftR27


Author's Note

CobaltCraftR27
This is just the first chapter, it gets more interesting I promise

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on January 4, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2016
Tags: Love, intro, school, people


Author

CobaltCraftR27
CobaltCraftR27

La Crosse, WI



About
I am a writer that enjoys coming up with plots. I often write about either teen action or fantasy/science fiction. I am completely open to suggestions and even requests or character additions. more..

Writing