The Interview

The Interview

A Chapter by Destiny D
"

Grayson Morrison asks to speak Stacy but she explains her whole situation

"
    I walked into the room.I was eyed suspiciously  by two men in black suits.As I sat I couldn't help but notice that they were also holding guns in their pockets.I pity them they were actually of little ole me.For some odd reason

    “Miss Materson,nice of you to join us today,” one of the men spoke.”I'm Grayson Morrison,”the man said sticking his hand out.

    “Cut the bull.Now I know you just wanna get the information out of me,”I said as I slapped his hand away.

    “Very persistent,are we?,”Grayson asked as he reached to get his files.I rolled my eyes.He had no idea.

    “Okay so you said you needed to confess something about Matthew's death,” he asked me.

    “Yeah,it wasn't because of his homicidal ways,”I said as I was ready to get down to business.

    “Okay so how did he die?”Grayson asked.

    “I love Matt,but not enough anyway.I murdered my brother on October 31 2o1o,”I said only to have everyone in the room stare at me in complete shock.

    “Are you sure about that Miss.You can't go around saying you killed people!” the other man said.I believe his name was Scott Ryan.I rolled my eyes at him.Grayson butted in before I could defend myself.

    “I don't believe you.Care to explain to me how and why you killed him?” Grayson asked me as he got over the shock.I can't believe they didn't believe my testimony.

    “I would be delighted,”I said as I took a sip of my coffee.
“One month ago,October 3rd 2010.I remember it being a warm fall day.Well considering we lived in Portland.We were hanging out with our other brother Christopher.It was like being kids again,”I said before Scott cut me off.

    “So if you guys were so happy why'd you decide to kill off Matthew then?”he asked me.I huffed out my breath at him,and they say I was persistent.

    “Let her finish Scott.Continue please,”Grayson said as he looked toward the younger mad.

    “As I was saying Matt and Chris were the best thing that could have happened.That is until Chris and Matt got into this huge fight.Don't get me wrong I shouldn't pick favorites but truthfully I've always like Chris better.So when Matthew decided to go on a rage and put Chris in intensive care.I took matters into my own hands,”I continued as a smirked.This is where my story really begins.



© 2011 Destiny D


Author's Note

Destiny D
Tell me how you like

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you I'll have more out tonight or tommorrow

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sounds promising. Keep at it, I'm interested!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 3, 2011


Author

Destiny D
Destiny D

NC



About
I'm a thirteen year old girl who has been writing since i was young but i haven't quite started being fascinated with until this year.When You see that i have written stories such as girl all the bad .. more..

Writing
Alex Alex

A Poem by Destiny D