Flashback

Flashback

A Chapter by Destiny D
"

Stacey has a flashback

"
Grayson:


    I stared at this girl and so did Scott.I really hopes she doesn’t think we’re gonna believe her.She looks no older than twenty-five and looked as if she wouldn’t hurt a fly.Looks Could be deceiving though,so I decided to go along with it.

    “So can you tell me how the argument started?”I asked her.She smirked and nodded.I think she knew I wasn’t believing her,but who would she seemed so fragile and innocent.I had to say I was a sucker for innocent people but I couldn’t reject her feeling for telling me what happened.I needed all the information I could gather.

Stacey:

    I could see these men weren’t going to believe me.Who would?I look so sweet and cute and innocent and like I wouldn’t hurt a fly.Maybe I am maybe I’m not.So he asked me about the argument.He needed proof?I’ll give him proof.I smirked and nodded at him.

    “Certainly,they were arguing about Matt’s girlfriend Maria,”I couldn’t stand that bimbo.She had driven a wedge between us.If it wasn’t for her I would still have an older brother.

    “What she’d do?”he asked me.I took another of my coffee and stared him down.Obviously he wasn’t taking this seriously and looked like he was about to say I was lying.So I decided to continue just to prove a point.

    “Maria sleeps around.Yeah she’s just another pretty face,but obviously Matt saw something in her.They had been going out since two weeks after they meet which was his sophomore year.It was then that Chris saw something in her too.Unfortunately she saw something in him also.So she dated Chris behind Matt’s back.Chris thought they were over because she had made him believe that,”I stopped for a moment.They seemed to be interested in my story maybe they were beginning to believe me.Grayson was taking notes,while Scott recorded.I begin to speak again.

    “So when Maria announced she was pregnant,it left Chris in shock and Matt astonished.Matt had never been with her so he thought something else about it.She then convinced him that they were once in the hot tub and he was drunk so one thing left to another.He was ecstatic that he was gonna be a father.Chris on the other hand wasn’t he knew the child his,he got confused when Matt told him that the baby was his,”I said now taking a moment to remember that night.

Flashback:

    Matt was walking around smiling.Chris looks up from his magazine. He wondered what was he so happy about.

    “What’s up with you?”he asked.Matt looked at Chris and smiled.
    “I’m gonna be a father!”he shouted.Chris looked perplexed.He didn’t recall Matt being with any girl so he wondered who was the mother.

    “Who’s the mama?’he asked.Matt raised a confused eyebrow.He thought Chris knew he was with Maria.

    “Maria of course!”he spoke.Chris’ heart sunk into his stomach.He looked at his brother like he was crazy.
    “What?”was all he could muster.Matt sighed why was Jeff being so complicated.
    “I said I’m the father of Maria’s child,”he repeated.He was completely oblivious to the fact about who the real child was.Maria walked into the room.She knew she was in trouble.

    “Hey guys!What’s wrong?”she asked trying to prove innocence.I chuckled to myself.How pathetic.Matt placed his arm around her waist.

    “Baby will you please tell Christopher here that his is not the father of our child,”Matt said with a smirk.I sighed how delusional could these people be.Maria smiled.

    “Well-”Maria began.I was the one smirking as Matt’s smirk dropped while Chris’ began to smirk also.

    “There’s a possibility the child is by Chris,”she muttered.My smirk was now gone but Chris’ stayed put.Maria then ran out the room.

Flashback Ends

Grayson looked at me. “I think that’s enough for today please come by tomorrow,”he said to  me making me stop. I think I now got the to believe well just have to see tomorrow.


© 2011 Destiny D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on April 7, 2011
Last Updated on April 7, 2011


Author

Destiny D
Destiny D

NC



About
I'm a thirteen year old girl who has been writing since i was young but i haven't quite started being fascinated with until this year.When You see that i have written stories such as girl all the bad .. more..

Writing
Alex Alex

A Poem by Destiny D