Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Destiny D
"

When Philip meets Alexandria

"
He sat there on the jungle gym being pushed around by huge second graders.
     "Leave him alone,” a small kindergartner said as the kindergartner pushed down the second graders.It isn’t that he was upset that it was kindergartner,it bothered him because the kindergartner was a 5 year old girl,and that he was twice her size.The way Phillip Brooks reacted was he pushed her down.This made Alex ponder why he hurt her.All she tried to do was help him.
    “Alexandria,” her older and very overprotective brother Matt yelled across the playground.As he ran to her aid,being the peacemaker he is.He tried to settle the soon-to-be fight.
    “Phil what do you have to say for yourself?,” Matt asked him incredulously.He thought it was kind of pathetic for Phil to do that.

    “Sorry,”Phil said folding his arms and rolling his eyes.He was a very sassy for a first grader.
    “ Alex,” Matt said giving her the cue to speak.Alex had nothing to say.She  by punching Phil right in his nose.After all actions spoke louder than words.That’s when all chaos broke out between the two.It took just about four teachers to get Alex away from Phil . Surprisingly, she was kicking his butt. This is how he meet his future girlfriend,though he didn’t know that yet. His newest friend that he made conversation with after she kicked his butt.This a tomboy at heart and was pretty much one of the guys,but also gorgeous and generous .Sometimes he saw her as the sister that he never had(with the exception of his half sister Ashley).This girl is his best friend,potential girlfriend,the troubled girl.Better known as the girl all the bad guys want.



© 2011 Destiny D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 28, 2011


Author

Destiny D
Destiny D

NC



About
I'm a thirteen year old girl who has been writing since i was young but i haven't quite started being fascinated with until this year.When You see that i have written stories such as girl all the bad .. more..

Writing
Alex Alex

A Poem by Destiny D