Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Destiny D
"

The last day Alex and Cassie will ever see any of their friends again

"
     “Let’s go,”Matt yelled at his sisters,who were upstairs. “You don’t want to be late for school,”  he continued to yell at them from downstairs.

    “We’re coming,”Alexandria yelled from the bathroom.It was gonna be her twin sister Cassandra and her first day as sophomores.

     “If your not down here in ten seconds he’s leaving you,”Jeff said as he knocked on the door counting down.

        “She’s coming,”Cassandra said as she walked downstairs pass her them.She was the girlie girl of the family and preferred to be called Nikki(which was a her middle name).She was wearing a tight pink mini skirt,a white strapless top with a pink jacket(pink was her favorite color),and some heels.

    “I’m here.Be jealous,” she said quoting her friend Mike as she posed and walked to the car.Now she was the complete opposite of Nikki and also liked to called by her middle name which was Brie.She was wearing a black graphic tee and a white skirt with some Tom Hamilton combat boots and her signature ripped black fishnets.

    “Just get in,”Matt said as he pointed to the backseat.Jeff looked desperately through his book bag.

    “Matthew Moore,I’m gonna be your best friend forever if you get me a new bag of skittles!" Jeff pouted as he gave Matt the puppy dog look.Matt shook his head.

    "One:I already have a best friend and Two:Stop calling me Matthew Moore,"Matt growled at his brother.Jeff pouted even more,while Cassie just shook her head in disappointment.

      "Jeff isn't that like your tenth bag of Skittles for the day?"Cassie asked him.Jeff thought for a moment about what Jesus would before throwing water into his sister's face before saying

     "Begone Satan in a mini-skirt,Hello Skittles,"he said hoping for Skittles to appear much to his dismay.

     "What?"Alex asked turning of her iPod.Jeff shrugged.

     "I was trying to turn her into Skittles!"Jeff proclaimed.Matt stared at him oddly for a moment.

    "Why,"she asked him.Jeff gave her an 'Duh' look.

    "Because that's what Jesus would do,"Jeff answered in a matter-of-fact tone. Matt frowned at his brother.

    "Jesus never did that,"Matt pointed out.

    "He did in my story where, Satan in a mini skirt tries to takes his Skittles,but Jesus saves the Skittles and threw water in Satan's face and lives happily ever after.They stared at him for a moment like he was stupid and went back to what they were doing.Alex however spoke up.

    "Let's pretend this conversation never happened,"she said breaking the awkward silence. They all nodded in agreement except Jeff who spoke up again.

    "Matty what's wrong with you?You've been depressed ever since you had that talk with Dad last night.What's up with that?"Jeff asked ,eating his last Skittle.

    "I'll tell you later," was his response.If only his sisters knew their fate after they got home from school.This was gonna be a long day.



© 2011 Destiny D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 9, 2011


Author

Destiny D
Destiny D

NC



About
I'm a thirteen year old girl who has been writing since i was young but i haven't quite started being fascinated with until this year.When You see that i have written stories such as girl all the bad .. more..

Writing
Alex Alex

A Poem by Destiny D