From Mortalis to Oblivion

From Mortalis to Oblivion

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

Jen Tate

"

Jennifer Tate is pretty ordinary or so she thinks. Sure, her life has been tough, losing both her parents as a baby and growing up in a string of foster homes. But Jen is a fighter she knows how to get by. Now twenty one, she works as a waitress, scraping together money to put herself through college. Jen lives with her boyfriend Lewis, lead singer in an up and coming rock band. It is hard to believe that it was almost two years ago that fate brought them together, two souls more alike than either can comprehend.

Just lately, Lewis has been having really bad nightmare...dreams that make no sense, dreams that he can't even begin to explain to Jen...

Then one night, as his band nears the end of their set, Lewis spots a huge, staring, misshapen figure. He is unnerved and leaves the stage in a sweat even Jen is unable to reassure him something is not right.

As they leave the club, Lewis's nightmares become real...a monstrous creature bellows into the night. Jen is knocked to the ground, hitting her head hard. As she black out, her last vision is of her boyfriend, lifted away into the night sky as if he were a rag doll.

As Jen slips in and out of consciousness, images of doctors and nurses standing over her give way to visions of talking stone gargoyles. She sits up, looks down on her still unconscious body. Scree, servant of Arella, goddess of order is about to change her life, forever.



© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
I hope you like<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'd be intrested to read more.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is done well. Try a little more detail. Looks like a very strong star.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DRAGO

7 Years Ago

oh. try making that a little less clear, hint maybe a little later.
DRAGO

7 Years Ago

or maybe im just super perseptive
Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Sure ok sorry.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2016
Last Updated on May 30, 2016
Tags: love, action, fighting, demons


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel