Eternal Linx

Eternal Linx

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

This is the prologue Enjoy<3

"

In the heavens way above a world called Eternal Linx exist. The world contains angels and gods. But they all have separate sections and peace that hold the Eternal Linx together. The sections are royalty, knights, priests, warriors, and punishers.

The royalty, of course, is the ones that hold their powers in their crowns and they rule every section. The knights are metal shield protector fighters. If they find a loose soul wandering around they would send them to the punishers. Priests are pure angels with velvet silk healing powers. They try to heal sad souls. The warriors are fighters the winners, ambitious angels. They fight all the Eternal Linx's wars. 

Some fallen angels tend to return with vengeance and hatred. And lastly, the punishers are dark powerful angels. They take all the bad souls to punish them. Their power is contained in their masks. But in the ranking of sections, the lowest in power is the punishers.

Of course, royalty always takes over. But in Eternal Linx lives a princess called Anaxamoon who feels trapped all the time. She's a royalty angel she can visit all the sections whenever she pleases. She also goes every day to the warriors section, since she wants to be like her mother Falene the queen. Her mother married a royalty angel king Anolox. Anaxamoon's father the strict man with long blonde hair and with bushy eyebrows. But one-day Anaxamoon was dared  to walk into the section of the punishers by the young warriors section. They are a very scary section no one would dare enter the punishers section. But she has the greatest courage ever but she did not know to enter you would have to walk across steaming hot liquid blazing lava. Almost falling over for her death a black beautiful haired stranger catches her at the end saving her life.



© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
Enjoy^-^
Don't forget to comment!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

as it started it kind of read like poetry more than prose, which was awesome :D I wonder if the second half could be more akin to the style you want to compose, you clearly have a wonderful grip of flow, so maybe if it was broken verse by verse like the epic war poems that the Judaic/Christian and Muslim faiths have emulated over the ages. Again this is just a suggestion :) either way I really like where it is going.

please do remember I am an absolute amateur so my opinion may not mean much.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

No it's okay and thanks^-^



Reviews

This seems more like a synopsis of the story instead of a prologue. I would like to read the first chapter of your book . Please look at my first chapter of From Happiness To Homicide. Please let me know if the writing is too vicious. I try to keep it real just like the 60's were with racial violence and the strong language used.

Posted 7 Years Ago


as it started it kind of read like poetry more than prose, which was awesome :D I wonder if the second half could be more akin to the style you want to compose, you clearly have a wonderful grip of flow, so maybe if it was broken verse by verse like the epic war poems that the Judaic/Christian and Muslim faiths have emulated over the ages. Again this is just a suggestion :) either way I really like where it is going.

please do remember I am an absolute amateur so my opinion may not mean much.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

No it's okay and thanks^-^
This is a good prologue(I think that's what it is). If you are writing a story, may I sagest you introduce this in the story though

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Thanks but what do you mean?
DRAGO

7 Years Ago

So like, introduce the information given here through dialog(not to much, and not by people reviewin.. read more
Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Oh okay understood")

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2016
Last Updated on July 24, 2016
Tags: love, funny, action, warrior, adventure, drama


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel