Born with no words

Born with no words

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

The sad tale of Mike Lane:(

"
a long time ago there is to be said that ones in a full moon every One hundred years there will be a Lycan. which means werewolf. But there's always an alpha who has the voice that brings leadership to all the other werewolves, It brings peace to them. Well, they say if you're bitten by an alpha who has the voice. You well become the alpha. And the old alpha well die. So there once was a couple female named Ginger Lane twenty-three, And male John Ford twenty-four. They loved each other and got married. And had a baby boy named Mike Lane. And the parents have been with the baby boy for a while. But they noticed their baby boy Mike can't speak at all. So the selfish and cruel of parents they are they gave up their son. And left him at a  foster home. So when Mike was two was the day his parents left him. He could not scream or say goodbye but he could cry in tears. Tears that seemed too painful to fall. For Mike, that was the worse memory he ever had of his parents, And that also was the last time he saw his parents. Poor Mike born with no words coming out of his mouth. But now he's in high school a seventeen-year-old and a great healthy boy he is. .Not in special classes he always tried his best to be normal. Now in the present Mike has foster parents who care for him, not like other parents who did not. Now in High School Mike has a best friend named Chris Grey also seventeen years old he cares for Mike a lot, He can speak and is normal. But what's sad is that Mike went through life reading people's lips when they talk even though he can tell when they are messing with him he accepts it. He's already used to people taking advantage of him. But all that will change soon.


© 2016 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
So this I wrote a long time ago never finished it stopped writing around chapter two. But I can't finish the story the info of this story is not with me now. But I would like a review of it and thank you<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds like it could have been an amazing story if you'd kept writing it!! I would have loved to read the rest... You'll have to let me know if you ever get inspired to write more on it! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Lol sorry your a girl miss spades uuuuu sounds like a warrior type^-^
Cameron Spades

7 Years Ago

Warrior type? lol and it's fine. I've never been mistaken for a guy before so it was funny. X)
read more
Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Oh okay sorry0-^
I think this story has great potential. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Thanks, I never thought of it that way:)
I like it. It sortof reminds me of a book I read

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Really weird____________since I wrote this a long time ago I never thought anything by it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 29, 2016
Last Updated on July 29, 2016
Tags: love, sad, wolves, friendship, funny


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel