Blood Ring Part Two

Blood Ring Part Two

A Chapter by Pink Pastel
"

connects to blood ring part one.

"

 In my world, there is only war. A war between the living and the dead. In this world, fear is overrated. Being raised by the literal badass wild. Like Werewolves is not an easy thing to even say. But the names Mara Black.

I am short, slim, pale white skin, fiery red hair, with blue eyes and I, always wear my rebel black clothing like black ripped jean a black tank top and a black jacket also my black high heeled boots. I am a bit stubborn should I tell you a bit about myself. When I was a baby I was found by Nerio in the forest. He is the packs Alpha and also my so-called father Nerio Black. He would turn into a beautiful strong red-eyed black werewolf. In human form, Nerio is tall, short browned hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, slim and hard as a rock for the ladies.


He is only in his thirties werewolves grow old but slowly. While I just turned seventeen years old on October thirty on Halloween night. Nerio also has a lover Accalia the strongest female Alpha in the pack. She has dark skin, bright green eyes, brown curly hair and as a wolf form, she is very built big with a lot of brown fluffed hair beautiful. I wanna be just like her.

Nerio tells me to call her mom but to me, she is more like a friend. Anyways but I am no werewolf I am just a mere human girl. On my Birthday October thirty, I went on a stroll walking in the forest and I saw a vampire with long sharp claws. He seems to be running away from something. I follow him deeper into the forest to find him trying to kill or eat a human girl.

I could not see there faces. I was gonna save her but it looks like she did well by her self. Although somehow I can feel her like two magnets connecting to one another. Out of nowhere, my body starts to glow brightly like the sun. Due to that, I faint.


                                                                          (Shine Bright Like A Diamond)



© 2020 Pink Pastel


Author's Note

Pink Pastel
I hope you like this chapter I know it's been a long time I am so about that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Not bad, but if you want to do more "show not tell" I recommend showing Nerio and Accalia interacting with each other when you introduce them. With short introductions like this, the reader is likely to forget Nerio and Accalia by the time they next show up in the story.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

3 Years Ago

Thank you for the advice I will learn from this



Reviews

Not bad, but if you want to do more "show not tell" I recommend showing Nerio and Accalia interacting with each other when you introduce them. With short introductions like this, the reader is likely to forget Nerio and Accalia by the time they next show up in the story.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pink Pastel

3 Years Ago

Thank you for the advice I will learn from this

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
1 Review
Added on December 9, 2020
Last Updated on December 9, 2020
Tags: werewolves, alpha, cool, action, love, mother, family, father, fantasy


Author

Pink Pastel
Pink Pastel

About
I am a pastel, goth sweet 19-year-old girl. Who loves creating fantasy stories. I hope You love my stories. more..

Writing
Dreadful Fate Dreadful Fate

A Chapter by Pink Pastel