Under The Crescent Moon

Under The Crescent Moon

A Chapter by Country Girl47

As the crescent moon peaks above the clouds, the twinkling stars glisten, reflecting on the calm water of the sea. The slow tides seeping through the sand covers my bare feet. It feels chilly from the raging storm that had just passed through.

A cool breeze blows through Dawn's dark hair, causing her to shiver, sends cold chills down her spine. She gets teary eyed, feels lonely, while waiting for the love of her life to join.

Dawn can see headlights shining in her direction, slowly she turns around, can see a man climbing out of his truck. It's to dark to see who he is, she's scared, but as he slowly walks towards her, knew it was her man. Dawn could recognize that slim, but muscular, guy anywhere. As he turns around to light his cigarette, she knew then for sure, it was Richard. His nice btut she recognized anywhere. He then walks over and says, "Hi babe!" He puts his warm arms around her, squeezes tight. Kisses her moist lips, then whispers in Dawn's ear, "I love you, sweetheart!"

Richard stands back, to take his leather jacket off and put it around her shoulders to keep warm. Richard grabs Dawns hand, and starts walking down the beach. As she looked at him, a smile appears on her face, felt safe being with him.

You could hear a huge fish leap out if the water, land with a big splash. Suddenly, Dawn heard footsteps behind her, was breathing heavily, before they knew it, they were cracked across the back, knocked into the wet sand. They quickly covered their mouth 's with a cloth, knocking them both out. When Richard and Dawn woke up, they were tied to poles in a basement, didn't have any idea where they were.

Someone that Richard was friends with, drove past the beach and had seen Richard's truck was still parked there. George pulled next to his truck, grabbed his cell phone to call Richard. Since he didn't answer, George decided to take a walk and investigate a little, before going home. He had seen the wet sand was messed up and body shaped imprints in the sand. Blood was found, and George immediately, backed away and called the police.


© 2015 Country Girl47


Author's Note

Country Girl47
Will Richard and Dawn make it home before Valentine's Day? We shall see.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

They were tied to poles in the basement...

I imagine various scenarios of what will become.



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Country Girl47

9 Years Ago

Ty, for reviewing this for me.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Added on February 7, 2015
Last Updated on February 7, 2015


Author

Country Girl47
Country Girl47

South Dayton, NY



Writing