Expecting Love?

Expecting Love?

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

 

 

How can you be expecting love?

When you spread your legs wide

On the first night

I only came for coffee

But you wanted to sleep with me

 

How can you expect me to love?

When you behave this way

All I wanted was to get laid

And you expect me to stay?

I want to go away

 

How can you expect me to love you?

When you easily let me f**k you

What do you expect me to do?

I am not your boyfriend

I don't care if your pregnant

 

How can you be expecting love?

When you gave me your body

So openly and freely

Now you're crying and pleeing

Because I'm not staying

 

Don't expect me to love you

Don't pretend you didn't know

You are only a ho

Who let me 'hit it' low

Now I gots to go

 

Good luck with the baby

I'm sure it wasn't mine

Probably some other dude

Who fucked you too

© 2008 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very harsh, but oh so very true!!! So many people give IT up so fast and then can not comprehend why the person only looks at them like a piece of a*s, but that's what they served themselves up as. If you want love, love first, f**k last right?! Someone needs to say it and I am glad you did. Great write!

~Stephen

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Quite blunt and to the point. Its too bad there really are girls like that. You got to that point fairly easily I see! Great poem :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


wow it made me laugh! its so true, if this realy happend then kudos for not staying! hos get what they diserve!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Man i have written poetry very honest and true like this wonderful piece. Where I come from they would say "Preach on brother preach on"! I needed that you are right moment to finish off my night after your Tom Brady poem. Thanks for making an honest poem creative.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Once again, another good idea. It's silly how so many girls complain that no one loves them or wants to be in a long term relationship when they'll "put out" on the first or second date.

Once again, a few small grammatical slip-ups: "Pleeing" should be "pleading" and the "your" in "I don't care if your pregnant" should be "you're."

Good job, once again. Way to run with a good idea!

Posted 15 Years Ago


WOW.... glad Im not on that end of the stick...lol... great write though... interesting to see the mans point of view... I liked it !!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I already reviewed but had to come back to this piece. I love your ethics what you turn upside down so that some don'T understood in the past. I always did. thanks also for reviewing this new pinece "Take down all my detailes" glad you understood. it was a twisting deephly philosophical piece with a small interplay in flirting.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is cleverly written from his point of view and love the blocked off color. Strong message done up in style. Great job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


wow... really good poem...and very true...that is why i proudly have my v card! i refused to be someone's statistic or prize...love isnt just carnal but emotional and so many other things!

good poem!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Hey, now...don't go bashing them too hard. Sometimes women have that ego complex that they refer to us men as having...you know, the "big dick" complex. I think in women it is called the "vital vagina" complex. Perhaps she just thought you'd think she was the best lay you ever had and wouldn't ever want to leave her?


Thanks for sharing. I liked this one.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow this is harsh and hurtful, but that's how these situations are...you are telling the truth as it is and I wish more women would figure this stuff out BEFORE they get pregnant or broken-hearted. You said it truthfully here...hope you don't get a lot of heat from certain circles...hey the truth hurts and this is how it is. Well done.

Posted 16 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

528 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 27, 2008
Last Updated on May 29, 2008

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Free Falling Free Falling

A Poem by Bubo


The Hurting The Hurting

A Poem by Bubo


Clean Soul Clean Soul

A Poem by Bubo